Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I don't think it's about a woke agenda tbh. The terms are legally accurate. You can be charged with racism for directing abuse based on nationality. So, in terms of the law, Irish is effectively regarded as a race.

Legally but not factually accurate. They have been adopted by the liberal/woke movements as more impactful than accurate terminology. Racism is rightly regarded as a terrible thing by most people in the west; so it's more impactful to label people with opinions you don't like as racists than say xenophobes or some other more factually correct terminology.

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Legally but not factually accurate. They have been adopted by the liberal/woke movements as more impactful than accurate terminology. Racism is rightly regarded as a terrible thing by most people in the west; so it's more impactful to label people with opinions you don't like as racists than say xenophobes.

Legally kinda matters, though. It's been legally defined that way because abusing someone based on their nationality can be seen to have a similar effect, and often has a similar intent, as abusing someone based on race. I don't think picking hairs that it's 'xenophobia, not racim' does anyone's argument any favours. They're comparable forms of discrimination. Abuse based on nationality should be regarded as terrible, so I don't see why we should be upset that it isn't given a lesser importance.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Legally kinda matters, though. It's been legally defined that way because abusing someone based on their nationality can be seen to have a similar effect, and often has a similar intent, as abusing someone based on race. I don't think picking hairs that it's 'xenophobia, not racim' does anyone's argument any favours. They're comparable forms of discrimination. Abuse based on nationality should be regarded as terrible, so I don't see why we should be upset that it isn't given a lesser importance.

I'm not upset and I don't disagree that such prejudice is also terrible.

Im simply poining out that the left wing/woke have been defining language including legal precedent to suit their own agenda rather than to accurately reflect what a person is accused of.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm not upset and I don't disagree that such prejudice is also terrible.

Im simply poining out that the left wing/woke have been defining language including legal precedent to suit their own agenda rather than to accurately reflect what a person is accused of.

Maybe they're just right in this instance. Or maybe taking up the fight that 'yes, abuse based on national origins is very bad, as is abuse based on race, and the woke brigade and I actually agree on that, but I'm suspicious as to their motivations in conflating the two very bad things' is an unecessary distraction and a pointless fight in the grand scheme of things.

As an Anglo Scot born and raised in England….originally West Sussex so I couldn’t get further away from Ibrox and now live in Northants near little Scotland…my father’s family were from Greenock and generations worked in the Clyde ship yards.

I was more than disappointed in recent years in the number of people on this site coming out and slagging off unionists on here…the replies on this chat has made me happy to see the vast majority of my fellow Bears still believe in the Union and this great nation of ours.

27 minutes ago, Robborobson said:

As an Anglo Scot born and raised in England….originally West Sussex so I couldn’t get further away from Ibrox and now live in Northants near little Scotland…my father’s family were from Greenock and generations worked in the Clyde ship yards.

I was more than disappointed in recent years in the number of people on this site coming out and slagging off unionists on here…the replies on this chat has made me happy to see the vast majority of my fellow Bears still believe in the Union and this great nation of ours.

You don’t get more mygers points for double posts:hit:

On 06/09/2021 at 08:33, theblueskyeman said:

SNP are the single worst thing that’s ever happened to this country. Built on hatred and division. They thrive on it and their very existence depends on it. Now it seems they are dividing our support which is tragic but something I’m sure these cunts will be absolutely delighted with. 

They’re not dividing our support mate just weeding out the mongos and the kiddy on supporters  🤣

15 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Anyone fancy emulating the Gordon Riots of 1780 and re-in state the Papists Act of 1778?

I'd be happy with parity. 

I am no greater or lesser a man than anyone in my country. We are all entitled to our beliefs. 

We should be treated equally though. 

That clearly is not the case 

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

And they are all papes pretending to be Bears. 

Rangers supporters have embarrassed the nats more in a week than what any opposition party has managed in 14 fucking years. 

We have only just started sorting those cunts out. 

These cunts forget were world famous for having a support that absolutely does not give a fuck and will take over every city we come to. 

Fuck with us and see what happens.

No Surrender

13 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

i've yet to meet any open snatzi voter at Ibrox, away ground or bar ANYWHERE, id love to hunt them down though.....

The yes voting Rangers fans are the type who like Rangers but hold the same or similar views as beggars, the only time they've been to Ibrox is when one of their bear pals offered them a spare ticket and even then they probably have to give their mate a few lines so he doesn't let the cunts on the bus know he's a nat or else he'd get the pish ripped out of him.

Any cunt that's been on a supporters bus knows a vocal yes voter would get torn to shreds, even just as a laugh not literally obviously for any lurkers.

snp 😉 voting Rangers fans are like Detective Slater from Only Fools, untrustworthy wrong yins

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

The yes voting Rangers fans are the type who like Rangers but hold the same or similar views as beggars, the only time they've been to Ibrox is when one of their bear pals offered them a spare ticket and even then they probably have to give their mate a few lines so he doesn't let the cunts on the bus know he's a nat or else he'd get the pish ripped out of him.

Any cunt that's been on a supporters bus knows a vocal yes voter would get torn to shreds, even just as a laugh not literally obviously for any lurkers.

snp 😉 voting Rangers fans are like Detective Slater from Only Fools, untrustworthy wrong yins

I would be sad and dissapointed if the guys on the bus never interogated and verified them....a bit like getting a tick beside your name on here.:whistle: