Jump to content

Rangers voting SNP


Swagger
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

i've yet to meet any open snatzi voter at Ibrox, away ground or bar ANYWHERE, id love to hunt them down though.....

The yes voting Rangers fans are the type who like Rangers but hold the same or similar views as beggars, the only time they've been to Ibrox is when one of their bear pals offered them a spare ticket and even then they probably have to give their mate a few lines so he doesn't let the cunts on the bus know he's a nat or else he'd get the pish ripped out of him.

Any cunt that's been on a supporters bus knows a vocal yes voter would get torn to shreds, even just as a laugh not literally obviously for any lurkers.

snp 😉 voting Rangers fans are like Detective Slater from Only Fools, untrustworthy wrong yins

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

The yes voting Rangers fans are the type who like Rangers but hold the same or similar views as beggars, the only time they've been to Ibrox is when one of their bear pals offered them a spare ticket and even then they probably have to give their mate a few lines so he doesn't let the cunts on the bus know he's a nat or else he'd get the pish ripped out of him.

Any cunt that's been on a supporters bus knows a vocal yes voter would get torn to shreds, even just as a laugh not literally obviously for any lurkers.

snp 😉 voting Rangers fans are like Detective Slater from Only Fools, untrustworthy wrong yins

I would be sad and dissapointed if the guys on the bus never interogated and verified them....a bit like getting a tick beside your name on here.:whistle:

Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

I know a lot of Protestants and people who identify as such who  vote SNP.Some of them are Gers fans.Clearly that pattern is widespread when a clown like Humza can be voted in with an 8000 majority.

I don't know of any or at least no-one that would admit it.

Are you not tempted to call them out on it?

 

falkirkNS likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/09/2021 at 22:30, Willis said:

These cunts forget were world famous for having a support that absolutely does not give a fuck and will take over every city we come to. 

Fuck with us and see what happens.

No Surrender

Wish we'd take over our own city again then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Fuck the snp they are a cancer to our country and are hell bent in turning us into 1970s Belfast to achieve the impossible. 

we've been saying this for years and after seeing an article earlier today that said the troubles are on the brink of starting again i think this may happen sooner than later especially since this morning she went on about democracy can only happen if scotland gets another referendum shes stirring the pot  and her irish friends are helping

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 03/09/2021 at 16:49, rabc10000 said:

 

Serious qurstion

 can you support independence but not support the snp??? 

 

I have friends and family in this situation who support independence but have no other vehicle towards that other than the nazi’s, they are hoping for a general election after independence if it was ever to happen, but realistically they fuckin maniacs who vote them will ensure snp rule. Mental how facist a party they are and how outrageously facist their supporters are while claiming to be socialist liberals! Utter lunacy!

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

I have friends and family in this situation who support independence but have no other vehicle towards that other than the nazi’s, they are hoping for a general election after independence if it was ever to happen, but realistically they fuckin maniacs who vote them will ensure snp rule. Mental how facist a party they are and how outrageously facist their supporters are while claiming to be socialist liberals! Utter lunacy!

Basically the exact same with a few of my family, they used to not have a problem voting for SNP but as my step dad said before the last election "there is only so long you can vote for idiots" 

Also believed the pipe dream that an independent Scotland would have multiple political partys to choose from rather than SNP dictatorship for years to come. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nippy is heading for Carstairs for the criminally insane.
Read a short peice from the herald that she had been asked a question about covid,and she started rattling on about the schools,which was the answer to the next question on the agenda.
This fuckin clown is paying a £million pounds per annum to cunts to write down her answers.
FFS....you would expect her to read it out in order.
Looks like she has flipped her lid as this is the second time in a week.
Also seems like her financial team have uncovered FRAUD in the books.
Her and fhat peter in adjoining suites :UK:

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Nippy is heading for Carstairs for the criminally insane.
Read a short peice from the herald that she had been asked a question about covid,and she started rattling on about the schools,which was the answer to the next question on the agenda.
This fuckin clown is paying a £million pounds per annum to cunts to write down her answers.
FFS....you would expect her to read it out in order.
Looks like she has flipped her lid as this is the second time in a week.
Also seems like her financial team have uncovered FRAUD in the books.
Her and fhat peter in adjoining suites :UK:

So she doesn't ad-lib the answers? She has time to prep for them? What's the point in that?

And then she still fucks it up. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So she doesn't ad-lib the answers? She has time to prep for them? What's the point in that?

And then she still fucks it up. 😂

She ad-libs the chuckles,sneers and nasty slap downs to anybody that disagrees with her.
Means your good self and me could do her fuckin job. :UK:
I'm betting she practices on fat peter on a regular basis,starting with "look at yourself ya fat bastard,your not even a REAL man"  

Link to post
Share on other sites

They even had a snippet on an Snp website the other day of John Mcginn getting called nasty names...of course Rangeds fans were blamed....Any Snp forum I've ever looked at is absolutely full of Rangers haters...They trawl the Internet looking for different ways to tarnish Ranger's name. They are scum

They Gnu, AGC123 and The Beast like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 October 2021 19:00 Until 21:00
      0  
      Rangers v Brondby
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...