Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can I ask you as nobody has answered me. Perhaps because I’m a cunt, I don’t know - but what specifically has the SNP targeted us on. Please could you be very specific and keep it to our football club.  

cheers in advance. 

Latest:Dornan has attacked our Club and fans, yet afuckin gain because we blocked sectarian bigot Lennon and rentagob fuckwit Sutton from our ground. Perhaps you missed it. 

scottyscott1963 likes this

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can I ask you as nobody has answered me. Perhaps because I’m a cunt, I don’t know - but what specifically has the SNP targeted us on. Please could you be very specific and keep it to our football club.  

cheers in advance. 

Check the scenes of the players when we won the league.....

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

cheers in advance. 

How about humbug useless calling for Rangers players and staff to be sacked when Sweet Caroline was sung in title celebrations. Can’t believe your even asking. FFS! 

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

cheers in advance. 

They attack us in cowardly underhand tactics, there is all sorts of ways to do this, false naritives, lies, negative comments on Rangers brand, fans, players, directors, it's open season.

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

They attack us in cowardly underhand tactics, there is all sorts of ways to do this, false naritives, lies, negative comments on Rangers brand, fans, players, directors, it's open season.

Please give me a couple of examples 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

How about humbug useless calling for Rangers players and staff to be sacked when Sweet Caroline was sung in title celebrations. Can’t believe your even asking. FFS! 

Yes but I’m trying to work out why this is a “sustained and consistent attack on our club”. 

I’m sorry but daft counts singing the famine song and a dubbed sweet Caroline - is hardly a sustained attack  

they are annoying at most but certainly not anything more   

all opinions are my own 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes but I’m trying to work out why this is a “sustained and consistent attack on our club”. 

I’m sorry but daft counts singing the famine song and a dubbed sweet Caroline - is hardly a sustained attack  

they are annoying at most but certainly not anything more   

all opinions are my own 

As our opinions are our own. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

As our opinions are our own. 

Correct.  
but I’m only trying to get to the nub of it. 
They have attacked our staff and players once in recent memory. 

the rest (which has been fairly isolated) has been around fan behaviour. 

strip out the red top shite, biased fuck wit pundits and there’s not really a lot to join a narrative of a “sustained and consistent attack”

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Correct.  

strip out the red top shite, biased fuck wit pundits and there’s not really a lot to join a narrative of a “sustained and consistent attack”

Fanzine, Krankies condemnation of Rangers Fans celebrating and silence on tartan trannies trip to London. 

Hadron Collider likes this

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Correct.  

If every club in Scotland was under the same scrutiny there would be no complaints but show me another club who gets constantly attacked from the likes of Houmza, Dornan and wannabe SNP leader Stewart.

They Gnu and gmcf like this

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their Justice secretary, at the time and James Dornan accused our Multi cultural squad of singing add ons to Sweet Caroline based on a doctored video by a guy called williewanker.

@KeyserSoze has been replying in this thread for an hour but for some reason is ignoring this post 

RFC55, TamCoopz and The Beast like this

22 minutes ago, the blue plumber said:

If every club in Scotland was under the same scrutiny there would be no complaints but show me another club who gets constantly attacked from the likes of Houmza, Dornan and wannabe SNP leader Stewart.

We are a club like no other.  Why would any cunt be interested in Dunfermline or Alloa?

again you use “constantly’ - line them up for me. I can accept sporadic or occasional but I’m struggling with the “consistent attack” “sustained” etc….  

dornans a cunt, humza’s a cunt. But there is absolutely fuck all they can do about us winning football matches, is there?

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

A repealed act in 2018 doesn’t cut it.  A wanky bit of legislation that was quickly kiboshed.  

How many Rangers supporting Natz MSPs are there. How many celtic supporting Natz MSPs are they. Do you believe the SNP treat and have treated Rangers FC fairly and impartiality over the years?

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

@KeyserSoze has been replying in this thread for an hour but for some reason is ignoring this post 

I didn’t reply directly to it but there’s fuck all about that incident along with daft cunts singing the famine song to constitute a “sustained attack” on our club. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

I didn’t reply directly to it but there’s fuck all about that incident along with daft cunts singing the famine song to constitute a “sustained attack” on our club. 

Why are you trying to link the famine song to an incident that has zero to do with it?

Imagine overlooking the fact that MSPs including the justice secretary accused Rangers fans of sectarian singing songs based off of a doctored video

Also why were we the only ones the SNP went after for gatherings last season? The filth did it and there was silence. St Johnstone did it and there was silence. Rangers did it and there was absolute uproar including the first minister saying the club should have done more

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I may have missed it but when the Natz were rushing to condemn Rangers fans for singing the piss taking ditty, did the video of a child singing a song about our clubs kitman being an Orange bastard, which was circulating at the same time, receive similar condemnation?

AGC123 and scottyscott1963 like this

3 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

How many Rangers supporting Natz MSPs are there. How many celtic supporting Natz MSPs are they. Do you believe the SNP treat and have treated Rangers FC fairly and impartiality over the years?

I don’t really care who MP’s support

They have tried to crack down on sectarianism and made a cunt of it. One incident of memory about “sweet Caroline “ and a few incidents regarding “fan” behaviour- so I’d say there’s fuck all to get our pants in a twist about. 

But that’s just my opinion. If others think it’s a constant barrage week in week out (by the SNP) then so be it. 

Just now, They Gnu said:

I may have missed it but when the Natz were rushing to condemn Rangers fans for singing the piss taking ditty, did the video of a child singing a song about our clubs kitman being an Orange bastard, which was circulating at the same time, receive similar condemnation?

No it didn't it's a one way street in Scotland.