Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fuck sake. I’m trying to work out the “consistent sustained attack “. Not the odd incident 

How many examples do you need before the odd example becomes a sustained attack

22 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I didn’t reply directly to it but there’s fuck all about that incident along with daft cunts singing the famine song to constitute a “sustained attack” on our club. 

Posters are giving you examples that you’re asking for and you’re just ignoring them 😂

4 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Absolutely not, I’d fuckin join in. The Bheast support wallow in a plastic paddywhackery in a british city, they deserve to have the piss ripped right out of them. Amazingly you,a Rangers Fan, are taking offence on their behalf. Furfuxsake mate.

I never said I would condemn them. I’ve called them stupid cunts. 

4 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Millions n millions n millions 

Looks like it, how any Rangers supporter can obviously be OK with the Scottish government continually coming after the club is beyond me. Priorities I suppose.

14 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

You are defending a political party whose representatives and members have praised the IRA, played in Republican Bands and refused to condemn Irish terrorism. 

The Tory party have a confessed former IRA member in their ranks and others have refused to condemn the provos.

The Labour party has members and reps who have praised the IRA, played in republican flute bands etc.

Fuck there was cunts on here championing George Galloway at the last election despite the fact he's praised the IRA and doesn't believe Northern Ireland exists.

Fuck anyone who defends any of the above too.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The Tory party have a confessed former IRA member in their ranks and others have refused to condemn the provos.

The Labour party has members and reps who have praised the IRA, played in republican flute bands etc.

Fuck there was cunts on here championing George Galloway at the last election despite the fact he's praised the IRA and doesn't believe Northern Ireland exists.

Bastard. Stole my BOOM moment 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Don’t believe I have

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Didn't say you had. Although I'm sure you'll argue voting labour/tory is just as incompatible with supporting Rangers given the above.

Voting Tory, where I live, is the least worst of the options available. In Scotland the party with the most influence is the Natz, they never miss a chance to stick the knife into anything Rangers. 
btw, could you remind me of the numerous Tory MPs who supported the IRA, I can’t think of one.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

We are a club like no other.  Why would any cunt be interested in Dunfermline or Alloa?

again you use “constantly’ - line them up for me. I can accept sporadic or occasional but I’m struggling with the “consistent attack” “sustained” etc….  

dornans a cunt, humza’s a cunt. But there is absolutely fuck all they can do about us winning football matches, is there?

Constantly being us getting bad press, no other teams/fans being headline news,it’s not every day but it’s always us and I never mentioned anything about them helping to beat us on the park.

26 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Voting Tory, where I live, is the least worst of the options available. In Scotland the party with the most influence is the Natz, they never miss a chance to stick the knife into anything Rangers. 
btw, could you remind me of the numerous Tory MPs who supported the IRA, I can’t think of one.

Not an MP. A serving councillor and 'member and representative' of the Conservative Party - Maria Gatland. Self-confessed former IRA member.

The Conservative Party feel her membership of the IRA shouldn't matter though. But hey, apparently being in one of their flute bands is somehow worse than actually transporting weapons for the provos.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not an MP. A serving councillor and 'member and representative' of the Conservative Party - Maria Gatland. Self-confessed former IRA member.

The Conservative Party feel her membership of the IRA shouldn't matter though. But hey, apparently being in one of their flute bands is somehow worse than actually transporting weapons for the provos.

One councillor and ones too many out of about 40,000 Tory councillors 

The Natz are rammed full of Provi loving cunts, fro MSPs down to Republican Bans members. There is no equivalence 

Just now, They Gnu said:

One councillor and ones too many out of about 40,000 Tory councillors 

The Natz are rammed full of Provi loving cunts, fro MSPs down to Republican Bans members. There is no equivalence 

One councillor that was an ACTUAL IRA MEMBER. I may be wrong but that's far worse than some fuckwit banging a drum and playing a penny whistle.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

All the main parties at the moment are a shambles full of scumbags, that's not relevant to this thread which is about one party who are openly targeting the club

So we can continue to discuss the Scottish Labour Party and remind any Rangers fan who votes for them they also aren't welcome at Ibrox? Or have you been asleep for the last 30 years?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So we can continue to discuss the Scottish Labour Party and remind any Rangers fan who votes for them they also aren't welcome at Ibrox? Or have you been asleep for the last 30 years?

You can do whatever you want.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Correct.  
but I’m only trying to get to the nub of it. 
They have attacked our staff and players once in recent memory. 

the rest (which has been fairly isolated) has been around fan behaviour. 

strip out the red top shite, biased fuck wit pundits and there’s not really a lot to join a narrative of a “sustained and consistent attack”

Check the scenes of the players when we won the league.....

Replying ya fanny?.

Check dornans tweets ragarding Sutton and Lennon no allowed in.

No wit geez peace ya fanny