Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

One councillor that was an ACTUAL IRA MEMBER. I may be wrong but that's far worse than some fuckwit banging a drum and playing a penny whistle.

Tories didn’t invite Gerry Adams to come to Glasgow and speak at a public meeting. Snp have regular recorded meetings with SF to discuss tactics.

Tories are demonised because thatcher shut down coal mines but snp lite(Green Party) are applauded because they want to shut down our gas and oil industry. 
If it was down to performance then literally no cunt would vote snp but because it is independence driven they are allowed to ruin the country and target our club.

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

One councillor that was an ACTUAL IRA MEMBER. I may be wrong but that's far worse than some fuckwit banging a drum and playing a penny whistle.

If you want to play dopey cunts a serving MSP is worse than a councillor 450 fucking miles away.

11 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Tories didn’t invite Gerry Adams to come to Glasgow and speak at a public meeting. Snp have regular recorded meetings with SF to discuss tactics.

Tories are demonised because thatcher shut down coal mines but snp lite(Green Party) are applauded because they want to shut down our gas and oil industry. 
If it was down to performance then literally no cunt would vote snp but because it is independence driven they are allowed to ruin the country and target our club.

no, they invited McGuinness instead. Two cheeks of the same shite-smeared arse.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The UK government being willing to have terrorists as members of their party speaks volumes of the sort of cunts they are.

This thread is about the SNP,  their treatment of our club and how voting for them is incompatible with supporting Rangers. Not sure what point you’re trying to make, if it’s politicians are, in the main,  cunts nobody’s arguing about that. 

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

This thread is about the SNP,  their treatment of our club and how voting for them is incompatible with supporting Rangers. Not sure what point you’re trying to make, if it’s politicians are, in the main,  cunts nobody’s arguing about that. 

An argument can be made that voting for any of the main political parties is incompatible with supporting Rangers.

You gave the fact the SN have IRA supporting members in their ransk as a reason why. Yet the Tories allowing actual IRA members into their ranks is no problem.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

An argument can be made that voting for any of the main political parties is incompatible with supporting Rangers.

You gave the fact the SN have IRA supporting members in their ransk as a reason why. Yet the Tories allowing actual IRA members into their ranks is no problem.

You’re not at the Daily Rebel now, don’t attribute shite I’ve never stated to me. 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

no, they invited McGuinness instead. Two cheeks of the same shite-smeared arse.

You laughingly call yourself a journalist so please show me when tories invited mcguinness to speak anywhere.

Bad enough coming on here supporting your right to share a podcast with tarrier scum but to now waste your time defending snp scum is beyond a joke. And by defending i mean the usual tarrier or snp action of deflection and pointing out the actions of tory party.

21 minutes ago, Dickie said:

You laughingly call yourself a journalist so please show me when tories invited mcguinness to speak anywhere.

Bad enough coming on here supporting your right to share a podcast with tarrier scum but to now waste your time defending snp scum is beyond a joke. And by defending i mean the usual tarrier or snp action of deflection and pointing out the actions of tory party.

He was in direct contact with the tories as far back as the early 1990s.

Pointing out the Tories are every bit as incompatible with Rangers as the SNP isn't defending the SNP. No matter how much you want it to be.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Check the scenes of the players when we won the league.....

Replying ya fanny?.

Check dornans tweets ragarding Sutton and Lennon no allowed in.

No wit geez peace ya fanny 

Yup defo a sustained and relentless attack. 

steams in with some abuse - all for the “likes”

ha ha ha ha 

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He was in direct contact with the tories as far back as the early 1990s.

Pointing out the Tories are every bit as incompatible with Rangers as the SNP isn't defending the SNP. No matter how much you want it to be.

Plenty of Tories have defended Rangers over the last couple of years, you cant say the same for the snp