Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Never heard of them but hopefully it divides the fuckers and they end up losing all round 

They stood at the last Scottish elections, buy only on the list seats so as not to split the vote. They only got 4% of vote and no seats. 

Glad more are realising its a war against us and we are loosing. Been loosing for quite some time. And not its from all sides as its not just the republican minority that is attacking us, but the government of the country we live in. SNP Dogma single issue politicians that hate us. And they are getting away with it. No true Ranger would vote for such scum.

Horrifying all of it. Does this mean that anyone with any intelligence should vote for the party of Boris Johnstone,  Priti Patel and Dominic Raab? Gotcha. Oh yeah, that's a tory loving headline from the 80s. Politics is so confusing. How should a person vote if you want equality and fairness?

3 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Horrifying all of it. Does this mean that anyone with any intelligence should vote for the party of Boris Johnstone,  Priti Patel and Dominic Raab? Gotcha. Oh yeah, that's a tory loving headline from the 80s. Politics is so confusing. How should a person vote if you want equality and fairness?

Not scottish nazi

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

I don't buy into the "folk can support independence but not the SNP" stuff

Yes the two aren't mutually exclusive but anyone wanting independence is a clown cause it will lead to an SNP government for decades

Apart from stupid people. Anyone that thinks that independence is good in the current situation is thick. Have a look at a map. Our only land border is with England. We have no ferry routes to Europe. Dogma politicians driving us into a banana republic. No bananas will grow, so hope move on to tartan soft toys.

4 minutes ago, jamess said:

Apart from stupid people. Anyone that thinks that independence is good in the current situation is thick. Have a look at a map. Our only land border is with England. We have no ferry routes to Europe. Dogma politicians driving us into a banana republic. No bananas will grow, so hope move on to tartan soft toys.

They're even shying away from the oil now cause they know its unsustainable 

They also bleat on about the EU, but will the EU let in a nation with draconian laws against freedom of speech?

It seems they're main tactic now is just to drive Scotland into the ground while pointing the finger hoping the gullible cunts, snp voters and non snp voters into believing it

6 minutes ago, jamess said:

what makes it worse is that in 2014 the one thing, the whole foundation of independence was having oil as that would sustain us for the next 100 yrs but now even tje SNP are distancing themselves from oil so what would scotland have in independence now 

4 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

what makes it worse is that in 2014 the one thing, the whole foundation of independence was having oil as that would sustain us for the next 100 yrs but now even tje SNP are distancing themselves from oil so what would scotland have in independence now 

Bankruptcy as it would be the modern day Darien 

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Smoke and mirrors. Dogma politicians are happy to send us into the unknown just to get to the dogma. They call out the other dogma politicians - the brexit idiots, but they are just the same. I want what what I want and I don't care if its stupid.

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i googled that there and then realised i had forgotten all about that story

if scotland was to get independence it would be scotland in the 70s forever (and im not talking about temperature)

We would be fkd and I’m actually convinced that the they are purposely raising the gpd so England say enough is enough 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

We would be fkd and I’m actually convinced that the they are purposely raising the gpd so England say enough is enough 

i agree but it might bite them in the arse just a couple of days before the greens joined the snp i saw a couple of articles from english MPs saying the SNP should get their referendum knowing they would lose it and it would be the start of the end for the SNP, and i would agree with that as after a second defeat i think those over mid 20s and above would see through the fish wife and would had have enough of her 

15 hours ago, esquire8 said:

They guy constantly tried to build bridges and still does. Certain bridges should never be built though.

Hes a specky wanker and too much of his sorts are making decisions at our club that DO NOT speak for the majority of our club who are Protestant, Unionist or Loyalist.

7 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Makes no sense to me at all. So they were happy with the snp 5 or 10 years ago?? 

It's quite easy to understand.

At some point in the past, yes. The SNP haven't always been this inept and devious.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's quite easy to understand.

At some point in the past, yes. The SNP haven't always been this inept and devious.

when? i remember the SNP fro 80s onwards and looking back into the 70s and theyve always had a relationship with the republicanism of ireland and they where certainly inept up until the mid noughties after taking a regrouping while the tories where in power after getting help from labour supporters