Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

when? i remember the SNP fro 80s onwards and looking back into the 70s and theyve always had a relationship with the republicanism of ireland and they where certainly inept up until the mid noughties after taking a regrouping while the tories where in power after getting help from labour supporters

90s and 00s they were nowhere near what they are now. 

How short people’s memories - proud to support Rangers, proud to support the SNP, and the national team. Personally anyone who bases their political allegiance on supporting a football club is a brain dead sheep! 

have a great day y’all. 

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

How short people’s memories - proud to support Rangers, proud to support the SNP, and the national team. Personally anyone who bases their political allegiance on supporting a football club is a brain dead sheep! 

have a great day y’all. 

Bye bye. :UK:

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

have a great day y’all. 

Absolute balloon you 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

So is anyone who ignores the fact that a particular party absolutely hates everything their club stands for and actively tries to damage them, and still votes for them. 

And also can sit in beside those who hate your club players and supporters jump about with them signing about fucking deer cheering on cunts you can’t stand ie brown griffiths etc 

dont get it me 

On 02/09/2021 at 21:23, dougal72 said:

I can just about understand a Rangers fan wanting independance, I can't for the life of me understand one that would vote for that shower.

Scotland could be a far safer, fairer and greater country to be a part of, but not under the SNP. When your stuck between the corrupt (Conservatives) and inept (SNP), there actually isn't a choice that will benefit you.

My vision of an independent Scotland is one that is a country that survives off its own resources, without any ties to the EU or any other "one world government" organisation. The SNP are on their knees to deep throat any world power that will fund their hard right-wing, anti-English priorities, with no plan for the aftermath.

We've enough forest, land, livestock and fishing waters to feed, house and employ the entire country, without depending upon the usual forces of evil in power.

Imagine a Green party, that wasn't fucking mental, or obsessed with pronouns and the creation of new genders (whilst actively discriminating against women's rights) for every day of the year.

31 minutes ago, DarcheVinny said:

Scotland could be a far safer, fairer and greater country to be a part of, but not under the SNP. When your stuck between the corrupt (Conservatives) and inept (SNP), there actually isn't a choice that will benefit you.

My vision of an independent Scotland is one that is a country that survives off its own resources, without any ties to the EU or any other "one world government" organisation. The SNP are on their knees to deep throat any world power that will fund their hard right-wing, anti-English priorities, with no plan for the aftermath.

We've enough forest, land, livestock and fishing waters to feed, house and employ the entire country, without depending upon the usual forces of evil in power.

Imagine a Green party, that wasn't fucking mental, or obsessed with pronouns and the creation of new genders (whilst actively discriminating against women's rights) for every day of the year.

You give your location as Morcambe? will you even get a vote.

55 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

have a great day y’all. 

Why are you proud to support the SNP, how have they improved Scotland?

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:rofl::mutley:
Sorry for laughing.
The bastard got the reaction he planned for.
It's as if the filthy bastard was in a room with a half dozen people,dropped the worse fart ever and locked the door on the way out.
Just be happy you don't have to sit beside the clown at Ibrox.
Bit of a tight squeeze.

I've noticed he does this quite a fair bit and people always fall for it. 

Wouldn't surprise me if the guy doesn't even support the snp and just does it for the meltdown afterwards 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

have a great day y’all. 

You support James Dornan????? You absolute fucking walloper.

have a great day y’all. 

Should be banned

You're not one of us

have a great day y’all. 

Tit.