Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

How short people’s memories - proud to support Rangers, proud to support the SNP, and the national team. Personally anyone who bases their political allegiance on supporting a football club is a brain dead sheep! 

have a great day y’all. 

The thing is , you actually know you're a dick, dont you ? 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

How short people’s memories - proud to support Rangers, proud to support the SNP, and the national team. Personally anyone who bases their political allegiance on supporting a football club is a brain dead sheep! 

have a great day y’all. 

Why do you assume people detest the snp just because they support Rangers.

Are they not capable of forming the opinion that an Independent Scotland moulded on the principles of the snp would be an unmitigated disaster, without thinking what would my fellow fans think?

You on the other hand are capable of rising above "tribal" politics separating yourself from the "brain dead flock". What an arrogant person you are.

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Would donate money to Erskine on anything constructive they have done to make ALL our lives better since holding power........one fuckin thing.

I’m off to consult with bluepeter9 I will get back to you.:rofl:

The club you support shouldn’t dictate the political party you vote for. But the SNP hatred of all things Rangers and their constant attacks on the club and it’s supporters is surely a consideration? 

How Can you stand shoulder to shoulder with your fellow fans, be subjected to marginalisation, othering and dehumanising and think, “aye this is the party for me” 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

You're post made zero fucking sense. 

one thing I've never been is a supporter of those cunts.

My post made zero sense, to you. That's OK.

But please honey, don't use small harmful words against me, just because you don't understand my big harmless words. 

I'm always here to talk, if you need help understanding :tu:

7 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I have no affiliation to any political party - they're all wanks to be honest.

Democracy means individuals have the freedom to vote for who they want, not because you can tell them who you don't like. That's exactly how Hitler started in the 1930's.

People across the world are dying every day for the right to have a free vote - who are you or anyone else to tell them how to use that vote?

A political party who never misses a chance to stick the boot into Rangers. Fuck them and fuck you.

28 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

all the taigs jumped over from Labour and now they have nowhere to go 

Every one of them that were on committees,unions and councils were actually thick.
Now they are part of a party that by some stretch of the imagination are now running a country,they are proving to me they are still fuckin thick and are still bigots and racists.
cfc chairman ian bankier called them racists.....he knew.
fergus mccann referred to them asthe bigots....he knew.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

You knew full well the responses you would get when you posted that which makes you an attention seeker and imo a complete arsehole, hope your shite nation side get pumped tonight as well.

Me personally hoped they got beat even before he posted that shite then sat back to watch the reaction.
He would definitely get a high from that post,and hopefully the low after a defeat tonight. 

snp shit on our club everyway they can but try and cover it up to get our votes but that'll never happen.

Personally I wouldn't vote for the snp no matter what team I supported they'll run this country into the ground if we go independence.My wife's NHS and the company I work for's English but based in Scotland so I don't know what the hell what'll happen to our jobs if the scum snp get their way, hospitals will close and go private and my company will shut up shop I think anyway, it's a big step into the unknown.

I'm happy with the way things are being part of Britain I can put clothes on my child's back and put food on the table also enjoy life holidays etc. This country will go to shit if independence happens. I'd rather move to England if it happens. We should start a political party and get into this snp shower.

Rule fucking Britannia🇬🇧🇬🇧