Rangers voting SNP

Swagger

27 minutes ago, covbear said:

I've always said voting SNP and supporting Rangers is incompatible.  They fucking despise us, every last one of us,  and yet some so-called Bears can go into a polling station and put a cross next to their name?  Unbelievable.  Vote Tory, Labour, Lib-Dem or any party you want, you are welcome at Ibrox.  But if you vote SNP you do not have Rangers interests at heart, nor those of the people you sit next to at the game.  Talk about turkeys voting for Christmas!    

How can any person in Scotland vote Tory son ...FFS 

2 hours ago, Angus1965 said:

I would never vote SNP or the filthy Tory Party , We should keep politics out of Rangers .

Ma Father has voted SNP and Rangers , before half of the Arseholes were born that have posted .

Hes been a Rangers supporter since he was born 11th April 1930 .....But because some Teenager Scum like "Swagger " says hes not a Rangers supporter , we should awe listen tae him .

You can love Scotland and Rangers FC .

You awryt pal

I'm currently working overseas and have done for a wee while now but I do miss being home. As much of a shit hole it can be at times, I miss it tremendously. You are where you are born and although work has made me worldly and more cultured  I'm still just a boy originally from Linwood when all is said and done.

When I was a young man, I would only vote Labour. Now the options are next to none.

1 minute ago, Angus1965 said:

As i said i dont vote anyone , but i hate some bigoted fanatic on a Rangers site telling me who to vote for ...SNP scum are not welcome to Rangers in 2021 

Now yer getting it Angus. 

1 minute ago, Angus1965 said:

As i said i dont vote anyone , but i hate some bigoted fanatic on a Rangers site telling me who to vote for ...These scum are not welcome to Rangers in 2021 

Go to bed, you're making a complete fool of yourself.

Going off your nut because people are saying SNP supporters aren't Rangers fans yet here you are trying to do the exact same thing by dictating who is and isn't 'welcome to Rangers'

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm currently working overseas and have done for a wee while now but I do miss being home. As much of a shit hole it can be at times, I miss it tremendously. You are where you are born and although work has made me worldly and more cultured  I'm still just a boy originally from Linwood when all is said and done.

When I was a young man, I would only vote Labour. Now the options are next to none.

Have voted Tory since the nazi's gained control,and climbed into bed with republicanism.
I would vote for auld nick if he could get shot of the bastards.

2 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Scotlands Sinn Fein . Its as simple as that . A vote for them is a vote against our club .

This is pretty much the whole argument in its simplest answer 

How anyone can vote for anything let alone a political party whose ultimate goal would be to rid is for good is unreal.