St Johnstone Tickets

ForeverAndEver

We are pleased to confirm that 4,118 tickets are available to supporters for our match versus St Johnstone. 

In response to supporter feedback, we are pleased to announce that we have made a number of updates to the way that domestic away tickets will be allocated.

For this match, plus all other domestic away fixtures where timelines permit, MyGers Member Season Ticket Holders will be invited to register their interest in attending the match.

We will then hold a ballot within each tier (Gold, Silver & Bronze) using the registration data to help guide the number of tickets that will be available for each tier. 

The majority of tickets will be allocated to the Gold tier, then Silver and Bronze as previously communicated. 

The ballots will be rotational ballots. This means that every supporter will receive a ticket within your tier before you are eligible to receive another ticket.

For certain high demand matches (such as Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs), supporters will be required to have registered for additional matches before these games are available to apply for. The match application threshold for these games will be communicated in due course.

We are pleased to advise that children under the age of 16 who are successful in the ballot will always be balloted with their friends and family group, so will receive the same match and tickets seated together, subject to availability. 

We would like to thank fans for their feedback and we look forward to these changes improving the away match experience for supporters. 

We are pleased to inform you that online registration for the above game is now open until the closing date of Sunday 5th September at midnight.

Please complete the registration process by adding the free product to your basket and continuing to checkout - you will then receive an email to confirm successful registration. 

It's a fucking joke they've shat it and went back to ballots. It's the old CCCS scheme but now you pay for it ffs. They ought to stop calling it a loyalty scheme as well because they're not rewarding loyalty anymore.

They said for months and months on end it's not going to be a ballot. The system in place for Ross County should've been kept at the very least until we played every team away at least once in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

It's a fucking joke they've shat it and went back to ballots. It's the old CCCS scheme but now you pay for it ffs. They ought to stop calling it a loyalty scheme as well because they're not rewarding loyalty anymore.

They said for months and months on end it's not going to be a ballot. The system in place for Ross County should've been kept at the very least until we played every team away at least once in my opinion. 

I don't go to away games anymore so doesn't effect me but out of curiosity what was the process for the Ross County game. 

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Canny wait to get Livi at the end of November so miss Hibs and Hearts straight after it

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I don't go to away games anymore so doesn't effect me but out of curiosity what was the process for the Ross County game. 

You register, then each tier had a time slot to go online and buy tickets like you would for example for a gig on Ticketmaster.

Lot of people missed out due to the game having the second smallest allocation of the season and cried about it loud enough for the club to revert back to the old ballot system where if you get a game you're fucked for the foreseeable until everyone has one. 

I've just had a torrid time trying to register for the four of us in our friendship group.

For some reason this time it kept telling me that I could only register once. So deleted the others, made sure it was my one selected, updated basket, did the ridiculous amount of clicks to purchase. Just got the confirmation email and the system has registered my friends ticket in my account rather than me :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

You register, then each tier had a time slot to go online and buy tickets like you would for example for a gig on Ticketmaster.

Lot of people missed out due to the game having the second smallest allocation of the season and cried about it loud enough for the club to revert back to the old ballot system where if you get a game you're fucked for the foreseeable until everyone has one. 

Cheers mate. 

19 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Fuckin shambles, I'm getting on in years and didn't have a clue how to register 

It’s back to the old way so stop the fucking about send everybody an away game registration email for the season you reply yes or no and Rangers sort out the ballots like previous seasons , all we’re getting for our £40 is a fucking shambolic registration system 

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Canny wait to get Livi at the end of November so miss Hibs and Hearts straight after it

If they’re saying you need to apply for multiple games to be considered for them then surely that can’t be the case?

Although they also say everyone needs to get a ticket before you can get another so it’s a bit contradictory. 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s back to the old way so stop the fucking about send everybody an away game registration email for the season you reply yes or no and Rangers sort out the ballots like previous seasons , all we’re getting for our £40 is a fucking shambolic registration system 

Don't think the club even knows how many tickets we're getting at each stadia to allow us to do that way.

Just now, Wearethepeople72 said:

If they’re saying you need to apply for multiple games to be considered for them then surely that can’t be the case?

Although they also say everyone needs to get a ticket before you can get another so it’s a bit contradictory. 

It's a £40 fuckin shambles 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Don't think the club even knows how many tickets we're getting at each stadia to allow us to do that way.

My ways the old way , just register for the season now like we used to tick the box on our season ticket renewals , Rangers can then do ballots as per allocations , I see no difference in this system bar you need to log in to register then log in to buy it if your successful, the old way you ticked a box and had to do nothing the rest of the season they done it all , £40 for a pain in the tits that’s what it is 

13 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

It’s not tbf. To get a ticket for the bigger games you need to go to the shite games, but once you’ve got one you need to wait, which is a shambles

52 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've just had a torrid time trying to register for the four of us in our friendship group.

For some reason this time it kept telling me that I could only register once. So deleted the others, made sure it was my one selected, updated basket, did the ridiculous amount of clicks to purchase. Just got the confirmation email and the system has registered my friends ticket in my account rather than me :lol: 

They only sent an email to my son(8 years old) not a big deal as I could go through his email and log in with my details but just another example of how inept they are. 

20 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

My ways the old way , just register for the season now like we used to tick the box on our season ticket renewals , Rangers can then do ballots as per allocations , I see no difference in this system bar you need to log in to register then log in to buy it if your successful, the old way you ticked a box and had to do nothing the rest of the season they done it all , £40 for a pain in the tits that’s what it is 

Ah right, thought you meant where we applied pre season then got a letter out telling us our season's allocations. 👍

Having a bit of bother. Every time I try to register it keeps coming up with an error message saying that only a maximum of one registration is allowed despite only having one in my basket. Not letting me checkout and no confirmation emails through. Any ideas?

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Make sure you fill in Vaccine Passports disclaimer.

8 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Right for anyone who has already registered advice please. Got the Europa League and Livi in the basket, do I checkout with the whole lot as well as registration for Perth or delete the others? 

I deleted them, should still be automatically took off