Time to make the entire forum members only.

EatDolphins

Don't think a donation system would work, what's the most a regular user would be willing to pay? £50/£100 and you won't get many willing to pay that much each year to use a website. I'd guess £20 would be the tops for most.

Even a £100 is fuck all for a journo that could write it off as an expense. Yeah it would stop most of the flith but I'm sure there's some that would pay it as well, just because something must be going on behind the pay wall.

1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

Don't think a donation system would work, what's the most a regular user would be willing to pay? £50/£100 and you won't get many willing to pay that much each year to use a website. I'd guess £20 would be the tops for most.

Even a £100 is fuck all for a journo that could write it off as an expense. Yeah it would stop most of the flith but I'm sure there's some that would pay it as well, just because something must be going on behind the pay wall.

Was just asking mate I'm not really fussed about the forum being private. But 200 members paying 20 a year would cover the cost based on badgers estimates he listed. There could still be a large part of the forum thats public but the more controversial subjects could be private. And there could be a verification system for that.

Personally I'm not that bothered about the way the forum is now but it must be annoying to be an admin having to constantly ban folk and have banned members rejoining etc.

13 hours ago, RaoulDuke66 said:

Agreed in principle. However, it's hard to determine who an interloper is. I got banned from Follow Follow. No real idea why. All I was really saying was that I'd happily move on Tav and Goldson over other players in the squad and that I thought the Board were delusional if they thought we would qualify for the CL by signing only free transfers (don't get me started). But think I must have been "outed" as a puddle drinker. 

Ban this cunt 😁