Imagine some Rangers supporters saying you are not a Rangers supporter because of a Political belief ?

Angus1965

19 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Politics always polarises people, all the proof you need is that 48.7% of the US voted for Trump.

SNP have been a disastrous for Scotland IMO and I can’t fathom why people continue to vote for them.

Most likely because Labour are also a car crash and Conservative will never gain any real traction.

What I don’t particularly agree with is that you need to be a Unionist to support Rangers. I’m proud to be British and Scottish.

The English nationalists are just as bad as the Scottish nationalists.

It’s the only route to independence really.

Even ‘sensible’ folk I know that vote for them say as soon as we’re independent they’ll never vote for the SNP again. 

Doesn’t help that the opposition parties are absolutely horrendous. Douglas Ross is an absolute joke. A completely unlikable cunt. 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

your little splurge here is like folks that say all Rangers fans are right wing, facist, black shirt nazi, racists, white, Protestant suprematists. 

Must be good to get that off your chest.

I'm very proud that Rangers has a truly Christian background. I've always been proud that Follow Follow was originally a hymn. 

"Protestant supremacist" 

You need a history lesson, prick.

The fact that the SNP filth run riot in this country is because of the narrative of the past. They have proven they cannot govern, and the distraction techniques they use (pointing fingers at Westminster and Tories when they fucked up a multimillion pound project on two ships) while this country rots from the inside out. A safe haven for sex offenders and other woke-ists. I'm prepared to be labelled right-wing and racist and nazi even by logic would make me the most confused man in the world. But Rangers is what I care about and love. Are you prepared to have your political affiliations scrutinised because frankly they disgust me.

Sturgeon is ten times worse than Thatcher. 

42 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Must be good to get that off your chest.

I'm very proud that Rangers has a truly Christian background. I've always been proud that Follow Follow was originally a hymn. 

"Protestant supremacist" 

I take it you’ve never done the “Founders Trail “

If not, I’d educate yourself about our roots. 

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What if you keep your political affiliation and views to yourself and just go and follow Rangers home away and Europe for most of your life.  

would you be welcomed then?

I honestly think we’re welcoming to any colour, creed or background - but the SNP actively target us to damage the reputation of fans and the club. They are like oil and water. Don’t go together. 

tm91, RFC55, TamCoopz and 1 other like this

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Probably sums up everything that is wrong with your position and equating your politics with the club you support. 

your little splurge here is like folks that say all Rangers fans are right wing, facist, black shirt nazi, racists, white, Protestant suprematists. They arn’t but it’s the equivalent to what you have said. It’s why there is no real debate on here about the issues just polemic like above! And your normally one of the more sensible posters! 

the anti-snp group on here can’t accept anything but their vision for the club but because of the crap they take those, like me, just can’t be arsed with the incestuous volume of 20 of, high volume posters just going Snp bad, not Rangers fans, blah blah. 

there are many, many, snp supporters in our support - it’s a fact, no matter how you view us. 

Can all yous ‘SNP supporting Rangers fans’ not just get tae fuck and support some other team that has time for yous? If your an SNP wanker you’re as welcome in Ibrox as the tarriers. Beat it. 🇬🇧

SK Rfc likes this

11 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Not if you support they cunts, no 

How would you know though ? I could be sitting next to you hugging you at a goal, singing and doing the bouncy. I could be sitting next to you in France in a bar getting hammered before a game  

All my tattoos are Rangers related. 

4 minutes ago, Misteral said:

You don't need to support or vote for the SNP to support the idea of independence. Maybe that concept is too difficult for you to understand, I don't know. 

We are talking about the SNP here.

Maybe that concept Is too difficult for you to understand, I don't know.

6 minutes ago, Misteral said:

You don't need to support or vote for the SNP to support the idea of independence. Maybe that concept is too difficult for you to understand, I don't know. 

If someone says they want independence you don't need to ask if they support SNP cause they're a wank regardless :p:

I support Rangers and will vote for who I want.

It just happens it won't ever be SNP.

Their behaviour recently has reinforced this.

SNP have so many politicians in Scotland that the pool of talent in one Party could never be that deep but they have some really dangerous, talentless, odious individuals.

I am surprised, nevertheless that there is no control mechanism within SNP which in effect condones and encourages their behaviour.

I think we live in potentially dangerous times.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I take it you’ve never done the “Founders Trail “

If not, I’d educate yourself about our roots. 

I haven't done the Founders Trail. Yet. Does it contradict my point ? I'd love to know why ?

These SNP voters, the "intellectuals"  in our midst who are so sophisticated they end up voting for paedophiles and admonishing them; with their firm belief that if only they could get the uneducated, ignorant masses (Protestants who built, fought for and defended the scheme) to see the light then we would have freedom. I truly believe the SNP mean us harm, they hate England for the same reason Mel Gibson hates England. No fear of Rome

7 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

These SNP voters, the "intellectuals"  in our midst who are so sophisticated they end up voting for paedophiles and admonishing them; with their firm belief that if only they could get the uneducated, ignorant masses (Protestants who built, fought for and defended the scheme) to see the light then we would have freedom. I truly believe the SNP mean us harm, they hate England for the same reason Mel Gibson hates England. No fear of Rome

Aren't Anglicans basically diet RC's anyway? Certainly not a proper reformed faith.