Imagine some Rangers supporters saying you are not a Rangers supporter because of a Political belief ?

Angus1965

I usually do this:

read and get an understanding of the main runners manifesto’s.  
Then decide what’s good for

1. me and my family 

2. my local community 

3. wider society in Scotland and our relationship with Europe/rest of world 

then I vote  

I never once think what’s best for my Football club - knowing my thoughts on that haven’t changed for 50 years. ie: a half decent manager and players capable of winning things     

The Scottish Nationalist Party are an enemy of our club. Their racist anti British campaign has lead to vile attacks on our club. I don't understand how a Rangers fan can see this and vote for them, however in the free nation we currently live, it's upto them.

6 hours ago, Angus1965 said:

These Dim Wits are living in the past , do these Idiots not realise a large percentage of the Scotland support in the travel club are Rangers .

The Scum supporters that say if you vote SNP , Labour / Tory Scum. 

FFS I wont vote for anyone , but i dislike some Arse that has never set foot at Ibrox like the OP Swagger .

I guessing the point your tying to make is you support the SNP and Rangers. Saying people are living in the past and should not be calling out other Rangers fans then calling Rangers fans and Tory’s scum is a bit hypocritical. My view and I think the majority on here’s view is that you can be any religion, race or hold any political view and support Rangers but the SNP’s actions are now so blankly anti Rangers that support for both contradicts itself. If you support the SNP your support a party that wants to do our club harm so you can not call yourself a Rangers supporter.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Given Paul Sweeneys comments on Rangers and his party's history towards us, we also can't vote Labour? 

Don’t think I could vote for him personally but don’t think the Labour Party as a whole have shown the same anti Rangers stance as the SNP, that’s what it comes down to if you vote SNP your voting for a party that is going to try a do our club and fellow supporters damage.

Just now, WATP81 said:

Don’t think I could vote for him personally but don’t think the Labour Party as a whole have shown the same anti Rangers stance as the SNP, that’s what it comes down to if you vote SNP your voting for a party that is going to try a do our club and fellow supporters damage.

Unyil probably a decade ago plenty said voting for labour was incompatible with supporting Rangers.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Unyil probably a decade ago plenty said voting for labour was incompatible with supporting Rangers.

Never heard that before, 10 years ago I probably voted labour but in my opinion I’ve never know an other political party to be as anti Rangers and it’s support as the current SNP. It’s very obvious that they are against us

2 minutes ago, WATP81 said:

Never heard that before, 10 years ago I probably voted labour but in my opinion I’ve never know an other political party to be as anti Rangers and it’s support as the current SNP. It’s very obvious that they are against us

Much of what is said about the SNP was said about labour - particularly under McConnell as he turned "fighting sectarianism" into vote-winner.

6 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

I have been a Rangers supporter for 63 years longer than a lot on here have been alive albeit from the other side of the World for most of it.

I cannot believe some of the vitriol aimed at posters who don't happen to vote for a certain party. These people are Rangers supporters whether you like it or not and yes I read some of the media from Scotland that seek to implicate Rangers in everything evil in the World but I choose to ignore them and get on with it.

I remember when Rangers had a protestant only signing policy, I also remember a certain player of ours being hounded out of the club because his wife was a catholic and don't try and tell me that was not the reason. Twisted and bitter wee men.

This is the 21st century and I'll bet some of you uber protestants have not set foot in a church for many a long year. We now have Catholics, protestants, Moslems, people of different skin colours and all different nationalities they are all Rangers players and as long as they wear that shirt I will support them.

The outrage on this site when Glen Kamara was racially abused by that moron last year was great but yet the same people slagging off people who vote for the SNP.

Rangers as a club promote " everyone anyone" nowhere do I see except if you vote SNP. You all need to have a good look at yourselves, small minded bigots akin to the nazi's of WW2.

Rant over and you can tell me to fuck off if you like. I will still be a Rangers man.

Alex Ferguson got punted because he wasn't very good, he was also told to mark Billy McNeil ( who knew ) which he never did,and he had a bad attitude when he played for us, so decided to use the catholic pish just like you have,

The guy is a bitter clown,

The Snp are Scotland's shame

There is a clear agenda within the ranks of the SNP to try and destroy the name of one football club, while trying to do everything it can to bend over backwards for another football.

I suppose it comes down to what you put first, your political party, or your football team.

8 hours ago, Angus1965 said:

These Dim Wits are living in the past , do these Idiots not realise a large percentage of the Scotland support in the travel club are Rangers .

The Scum supporters that say if you vote SNP , Labour / Tory Scum. 

FFS I wont vote for anyone , but i dislike some Arse that has never set foot at Ibrox like the OP Swagger .

And this is why I stick to the music thread on a Friday night / Saturday morning :lol:

16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Some utter shite posted in here funnily enough by people who have not stayed in the county for decades and have no real understanding of the nonsense and shambles this country’ has became under nationalist rule 

And fuck knows why religion, Alex Ferguson’s wife and Glen Kamara where brought into it 🤣

Auld senile bastards imo

Because the attack vector is religion and anti-Irish ness.  There is not really a discussion to be had without addressing Catholics and those of Irish descent. SNP lickspittles are trying to use that to tear down the British Institution that is Rangers. 

6 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Because the attack vector is religion and anti-Irish ness.  There is not really a discussion to be had without addressing Catholics and those of Irish descent. SNP lickspittles are trying to use that to tear down the British Institution that is Rangers. 

Nah religion Alex Fergusons wife and Glen Kamara where bizarrely brought into it by posters to defend SNP supporting scum