Imagine some Rangers supporters saying you are not a Rangers supporter because of a Political belief ?

Angus1965

39 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Infact boy who used to work with us claims to be a Rangers supporter but I don’t think he’s ever attended Ibrox in his life, certainly not while I’ve known him. Goes to Scotland matches though just the other day one of my mates screen shot tweets from him and sent them to me. Tweets going on about occupied Afghanistan, brits out and pish about Tory rule and independence all along  side a Rangers crest avatar. Never a fucking Rangers fan in a million years imo but that’s the sort of cunts that make up these stats about Rangers support among the Tartan army 

In all honesty the few, and by few I mean 2 guys I know that are Rangers fans and snp voters keep it quiet. 2 is essentially special needs so no more needs said the other boy knows fine well it goes against the club but then he's also a rugby fan first and foremost

5 hours ago, writingranger said:

You can like Rangers but if you vote Tory you can fuck off, you are not a human being.

Perpetrating the Rangers zombie myth? 

We live in a democracy apparently. Stating that someone is sub-human for voting for a particular political party is warped. 

At least attempt to externalise.

2 hours ago, DeanMK said:

I voted for independence in 2014. But I would absolutely not be on board with proceeding to an independent Scotland under the control of the SNP. The party is filled with absolute roasters. 

Ironic right there buddy 

Anybody voting independence is basically a knumbscull imo 

You don’t even know what you were voting for ya numpty 

14 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

I have been a Rangers supporter for 63 years longer than a lot on here have been alive albeit from the other side of the World for most of it.

I cannot believe some of the vitriol aimed at posters who don't happen to vote for a certain party. These people are Rangers supporters whether you like it or not and yes I read some of the media from Scotland that seek to implicate Rangers in everything evil in the World but I choose to ignore them and get on with it.

I remember when Rangers had a protestant only signing policy, I also remember a certain player of ours being hounded out of the club because his wife was a catholic and don't try and tell me that was not the reason. Twisted and bitter wee men.

This is the 21st century and I'll bet some of you uber protestants have not set foot in a church for many a long year. We now have Catholics, protestants, Moslems, people of different skin colours and all different nationalities they are all Rangers players and as long as they wear that shirt I will support them.

The outrage on this site when Glen Kamara was racially abused by that moron last year was great but yet the same people slagging off people who vote for the SNP.

Rangers as a club promote " everyone anyone" nowhere do I see except if you vote SNP. You all need to have a good look at yourselves, small minded bigots akin to the nazi's of WW2.

Rant over and you can tell me to fuck off if you like. I will still be a Rangers man.

You haven’t got a fuckin clue. Ferguson wasn’t driven out because he married a Catholic he was replaced by Colin Stein. The SNP despise Rangers FC and  their support. Try reading The National. 

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I remember his rhetoric well. A definite fire starter. 

Yet they ignore the Irish flag flown at the dump, they should ask themselves what happens to our club after Indy, pointless flying the Union flag then, pointless backing the British Forces or ex servicemen.

Sorry mate quoted the wrong post for some reason 

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Stupid auld farts that are accusing others of being stuck in dark ages when just about every Rangers fan I know has moved on from the religious stuff. Cunts should take a closer look at their selfs and where their mindsets stuck at 

Was it the stupid auld farts who started the Tiffany song thing?

Kudos to them.

46 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Yet they ignore the Irish flag flown at the dump, they should ask themselves what happens to our club after Indy, pointless flying the Union flag then, pointless backing the British Forces or ex servicemen.

Sorry mate quoted the wrong post for some reason 

😂 

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Cunt basically just called us nazi’s

“You all need to have a look at yourself small minded bigots akin to the Nazis of WW2”

If I was a pure wee snowflake I could argue that that’s an offensive comment and report him. Infact is it any better than all the daily record tweets calling us H***? 

Like I said mate. He doesn't live here. No idea what's going on.