Imagine some Rangers supporters saying you are not a Rangers supporter because of a Political belief ?

Angus1965

23 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

With all due respect again, some of us who do live in other parts of the world do know what is going on in Scotland with that growler running the country. I know it because of relatives and Rangers Media and friends who are all Rangers supporters. She would never get the vote from me if I still lived there and all of my family don’t vote for her. I have a vested interest as I have children, grandchildren and a great grandchild who will be brought up as Rangers supporters and will never vote for the SNP. We as people outside the UK still care about Scotland and Rangers. Yes, we are not on the “frontline” as you say, but we do pay attention to what is going on and hate what is happening. 
Fuck the SNP! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇨🇦🇨🇦

You don’t come into the auld fart category mate one of the best cunts on the forum imo 

Naw I’m no looking for ma hole

in before plunger pipes up with it 😆

5 minutes ago, HairyBeary said:

Tbf it’s better than your ‘ not a human being ‘ interpretation. 

See mate that’s part of the problem as well, people take everything that’s posted online literally.  Not agreeing with the poster in question but clearly he wasn’t meaning it literally, he was trying (poorly) to make his point about the way SNP supporters are viewed on here.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

See mate that’s part of the problem as well, people take everything that’s posted online literally.  Not agreeing with the poster in question but clearly he wasn’t meaning it literally, he was trying (poorly) to make his point about the way SNP supporters are viewed on here.

He was suggesting that voting Tory is a worse crime than voting SNP. Last time I looked the Tories, especially the Westminster majority , don’t give a fuck about the minutiae of Scottish football . I can’t say the same for the SNP.  

16 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

I have been a Rangers supporter for 63 years longer than a lot on here have been alive albeit from the other side of the World for most of it.

I cannot believe some of the vitriol aimed at posters who don't happen to vote for a certain party. These people are Rangers supporters whether you like it or not and yes I read some of the media from Scotland that seek to implicate Rangers in everything evil in the World but I choose to ignore them and get on with it.

I remember when Rangers had a protestant only signing policy, I also remember a certain player of ours being hounded out of the club because his wife was a catholic and don't try and tell me that was not the reason. Twisted and bitter wee men.

This is the 21st century and I'll bet some of you uber protestants have not set foot in a church for many a long year. We now have Catholics, protestants, Moslems, people of different skin colours and all different nationalities they are all Rangers players and as long as they wear that shirt I will support them.

The outrage on this site when Glen Kamara was racially abused by that moron last year was great but yet the same people slagging off people who vote for the SNP.

Rangers as a club promote " everyone anyone" nowhere do I see except if you vote SNP. You all need to have a good look at yourselves, small minded bigots akin to the nazi's of WW2.

Rant over and you can tell me to fuck off if you like. I will still be a Rangers man.

Nice tarrier view of our support ya fanny 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ok mate we’ll don’t make the same mistake again eh 🤣

Ironically I didn't think it was a mistake back then, but in hindsight I'm glad it never happened. Embarrassment of a party that's only truly revealed the extent of their rot in the last 5 or so years.

Just now, DeanMK said:

Ironically I didn't think it was a mistake back then, but in hindsight I'm glad it never happened. Embarrassment of a party that's only truly revealed the extent of their rot in the last 5 or so years.

Would have been a horrendous mistake mate. 

Live and learn 

Some make the mistake of thinking that fans forums are indicative of the support as a whole, nothing could be further from the truth. 
The majority of our wide support would claim to be Protestant but a sizeable minority are secular. The same goes for unionism but it’s patently obvious that tens of thousands of Rangers fans vote SNP and voted yes in 2014.

Everyone, Anyone.

4 minutes ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Some make the mistake of thinking that fans forums are indicative of the support as a whole, nothing could be further from the truth. 
The majority of our wide support would claim to be Protestant but a sizeable minority are secular. The same goes for unionism but it’s patently obvious that tens of thousands of Rangers fans vote SNP and voted yes in 2014.

Everyone, Anyone.

Tens of thousands of numbskulls that the majority of couldn’t find ibrox on google maps  

23 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolute pish as the tens of thousands of fans who don't use forums have made their views pretty clear at matches, I've met 1 Rangers fan who voted yes, 1 , and he's a dick 

I know dozens if not more Rangers fans. Not one voted yes and none are SNP voters.