Anyone want a game of fifa on xbox

ChrisMcb

4 hours ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

best fifa ever - rest are shite

going off at a tangent here i know, but the best game sports game EVER was NHL 94....it was fucking amazing. I had a bone marrow transplant in October 93 and couldn't do hellish much for the following 6 months. So me and my best mate, who was unemployed at the time, played it constantly.

14 minutes ago, beararse said:

going off at a tangent here i know, but the best game sports game EVER was NHL 94....it was fucking amazing. I had a bone marrow transplant in October 93 and couldn't do hellish much for the following 6 months. So me and my best mate, who was unemployed at the time, played it constantly.

Remember that on the Sega mega drive iirc 

19 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I've got sensible soccer. No got copywriting but a cracking game. Scored 10 goals for Denmark earlier with Brian Laudrapop

Un- sensible soccer was amazing,  just same but played with other stuff like grenades that would randomly go off..

3 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

Un- sensible soccer was amazing,  just same but played with other stuff like grenades that would randomly go off..

Haha how have I never heard of this?

Were some right shite ones across the years. Viva football where there was a button to elbow or two foot cunts. Actua soccer too. Best days were when ISS Pro (pro Evo) was killing FIFA.

27 minutes ago, beararse said:

Haha what a game man.

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Haha how have I never heard of this?

Were some right shite ones across the years. Viva football where there was a button to elbow or two foot cunts. Actua soccer too. Best days were when ISS Pro (pro Evo) was killing FIFA.

Pro Evo on the Nintendo Wii was  sensational. Pointing to where you want the ball to go, controlling the space and players about you like you would when playing an actual game of football, selecting players to make runs to exactly where you want them to go, relying on the weight of a physical move rather than battering fuck out a button to make the perfect pass. Loved it.

Might have to dig the Wii out of the attic and have another wee go now.  

Dunno what game it was but pretty sure I wasn't FIFA but my cousin used to have a game wed always play and when you scored the commentator would go "Goal! GOAL! GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!" Must have been around 94 or 95

I still sometimes shout that when I'm watching a game in the house :lol:

5 hours ago, beararse said:

jeez mate that would have been tough, glad it went well.  you know could never get into hockey games, or the madden ones.  Did like the Blitz games mind, and going back from that Speedball 2 on the Amiga.  god I'm getting old lol

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

Dunno what game it was but pretty sure I wasn't FIFA but my cousin used to have a game wed always play and when you scored the commentator would go "Goal! GOAL! GOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!" Must have been around 94 or 95

I still sometimes shout that when I'm watching a game in the house :lol:

may have been total Football on the Amiga which was a fifa clone????