Sir Walter (from Twitter)

Sparkle

He’ll be shattered tomorrow but a day like that with so much warmth and affection will have been a real tonic. Lots of laughter and swapping stories.

Hope it’s a gentle nudge along the road to his old self.

Quite simply, a legend.

Walter is the special one when your talking about Rangers and will forever be our best ever manager! 
I say that because he’s provided me with my greatest ever days supporting our club

Obv bill struth has the stand named after him and the service he provided to Rangers will never ever be repeated, nor the great things he did for our club, but walter to me will always be the special one when talking about purely managing our club, I just wish he got 10 in his first spell, although if he did he probably wouldn’t risk his reputation with the fans by coming back for his second spell

that picture scared the shit out of me, it doesn’t even look like him at all, the picture in the golf cart looks so much better and to see the great man smiling made me smile 

“God bless you (SIR) Walter smith, keep fighting the good fight” ❤️🤍💙