***** The Official Champions vs St. Johnstone Sat 11th Sept 2021*****

Boybluesy

37 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Sounds like we've got full selection tomorrow bar Hagi and Jack. 

Reckon it will be

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic 

Kamara Davis Aribo

Roofe Morelos Kent

No need for Kamara and Davis in this. Surely we can afford to give Davis a rest in this one.

graeme_4 and BridgeIsBlue like this

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No need for Kamara and Davis in this. Surely we can afford to give Davis a rest in this one.

He must be due a rest but at the same time, if he’s building momentum and found a level of match fitness he’s comfortable with then might make more sense keeping him in

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

He must be due a rest but at the same time, if he’s building momentum and found a level of match fitness he’s comfortable with then might make more sense keeping him in

If it was at Ibrox I would agree, but away, playing against a well organised team for defence  I would be inclined to put on the bench.

TamCoopz likes this

Gerrard’s comments in the press conference about Patterson were superb management. I thought it was a subtle message to Tavernier who has been poor this season that even though he is club captain Gerrard won’t hesitate to replace him with Patterson. Longer term the position will be his but it was clever management.  

27 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Know what you are on about. At his age etc it's not ideal to play three times a week or whatever with Thursday/  Sunday approaching with the Europa League and Gerrard will play him in the Europa League without a doubt. We don't need the two defensive midfielders against most teams in the league but Gerrard urges on the  side of caution more often than not. Again it's sometimes a complete lottery who starts.

Three points and a good performance hopefully 👍

TamCoopz likes this

1 minute ago, KaiserJon said:

Know what you are on about. At his age etc it's not ideal to play three times a week or whatever with Thursday/  Sunday approaching with the Europa League and Gerrard will play him in the Europa League without a doubt. We don't need the two defensive midfielders against most teams in the league but Gerrard urges on the  side of caution more often than not. Again it's sometimes a complete lottery who starts.

Three points and a good performance hopefully 👍

He seems fine so far, but if he were to miss one or two games then might impact his performances, fuck knows tbh, I’m no a manager 😂

3 points and we move on

KaiserJon likes this

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

He seems fine so far, but if he were to miss one or two games then might impact his performances, fuck knows tbh, I’m no a manager 😂

3 points and we move on

I nearly read that as go again.......

Yeah but I want and hope we have the mindset of one game at a time and fuck all matters. It's only down to us ethos.

TamCoopz likes this

Hopefully the international break worked in our favour for once, and has given our troops sufficient time to heal and recover. 3 points are a must to keep us ahead of the tarriers!! I also reckon the Edinburgh derby will be a draw, so there's a great chance we will be top after the weekend! 

Come on Rangers, intae these fuckin Teuchter cunts!!!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK:

CR3 likes this

McGregor

Balogun Goldson Helander  Borna

Davis Kamara Aribo

Roofe Morelos Kent

Don't think Balogun should be dropped after tht performance, sends out wrong message to squad.

Yes not the greatest going forward but we have enough creativity in other places and Balogun good for set pieces in both boxes against this St Johnstone side.