***** The Official Champions vs St. Johnstone Sat 11th Sept 2021*****

Boybluesy

8 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm obviously a masochist as I was looking forward to today's game and now I feel totally fucked. 

Emotional roller-coaster. From Boredom to Anger to Sheer Joy, Worry and now Relief at 3 hard fought points. 

Thanks Rangers. 

tumblr_inline_mo1zd18HyZ1qz4rgp540.gif.046bab874bdb623e7a127b000c456997.gif

Ditto👍🏻

5 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

That was a tough slog today, they're a horrible side to play against, big physical cloggers with very little footballing ability. I don't think there's another top league in Europe where the likes of Rooney and Kane could make a living. Also can't be many games where the team with 70% possession has more fouls given against them than the cart horses playing kick and rush football... 

Never seen a side that gets away wi so many pushes in the backs of their opponents.

Big 3 points. Hard game where Saints just tried to kick fucking lumps out of us. It does really seem like Davidson has the Steve Clarke big book of tactics and it following it play by play.

Fucking shitting it for midweek to see what our central defence is going to be!!

2 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

After about 10 feet from when it left Tav's boot I shouted NO TAV as i thought "oh feck this is going over the stand"

how the hell did he get that down, over that big goalie and into the bottom corner!:huh:

I was expecting a cross, so the angle at first made me think he’d fucked it. Then I just had to shout “what a fucking goal”