***** The Official Champions vs St. Johnstone Sat 11th Sept 2021*****

Boybluesy

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Gerrard said would go with Simpson on Thursday?

He said he thought Goldson would be back, but had to check with the Doctors to confirm timings.

But if he had to go with Jack he would. 

Not much else he could say if the dates dictate no.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’d move Bassey in to partner Balogun if Goldson can’t make the game. Borna would be in his usual position. 

Exactly what I suggested earlier in the thread mate, Barisic must be back in given the circumstances but a bit concerning if Gerrard thinks Simpson is available and he isn’t :lol:

We needed that for confidence and to get back on track after a shaky start.

Last Season i wasn't overly concerned if we went 1 down, as the team never panicked and always found a way back. The season before, we have all possession,  lose 1, they then park the bus and we lost.

Get back to grinding results out when we need to like last season, we're champions again.

I was a nervous wreck after that wee cunt scored.

Great no surrender attitude to come from behind and secure the 3 points by the Champions.

Tavs goal was truly outstanding!  Hope he kicks on and matches the fantastic level he showed last season. 

Hope Helander's injury isn't serious. Having our 2 best CBs out for the Lyon game would be a sore one. 

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

No. He sat in THEM's support while still a Rangers player and to say that he was poor for us would be one hell of an understatement.

He is a two faced, wage thief.  Our starting line-ups were being leaked when he was pretending to play for us too.