***** The Official Champions vs St. Johnstone Sat 11th Sept 2021*****

Boybluesy

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Fair point JB but we’ve won four of them so credit for that, but like many on here I am confident that we will improve…

We likely will, however games like Dundee United will pop up more often while we are poor like this, 

After the high of the OF win an int break to regroup, we came out today and played just as bad as the rest of the games, only having 4 shots on target is crippling us, our attacking play is lacking in ideas which is baffling given the talent we have

3 hours ago, Brubear said:

You were only 10 minutes out. 

2 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Not quite the 89th...but we hear you 😂😂🥳🤍💙

:pipe: Stick with me kids!! I'm here all day :lol: 

Honest to fuck, see the random shit that I come out with that actually happens....if I had bets on them I'd be a rich man right now. Although, if I did actually put money on them, they wouldn't happen!! 

Just fuckin glad we got the win.....that's the most important thing!! :tu: 

3 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Sportscene just said they can't believe Rooney got booked. Ran 30 yards to absolutely scream in Morelos face ffs. 

Trying to rile him up to get him sent off 

Guy is a total wanker. 

11 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Watched highlights. We played better than I thought particularly second half.  Fought well

This. We needed to mix it up a bit today and we more than held our own against the hammer throwers.

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Trying to rile him up to get him sent off 

Guy is a total wanker. 

Hes a big tarrier bastard, even bigger than must try harder michael francis ohalloran, canny believe we let that bead rattling bstard pull on our jersey.

11 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We likely will, however games like Dundee United will pop up more often while we are poor like this, 

After the high of the OF win an int break to regroup, we came out today and played just as bad as the rest of the games, only having 4 shots on target is crippling us, our attacking play is lacking in ideas which is baffling given the talent we have

Yeh, after they scored is was actually good to see some intensity return as the team went up a gear but very frustrating knowing this should be the standard from kick off. Tbf St Johnston we’re well drilled but it is concerning…