Rangers site and account

Rambo1872

Looking for some info, on old website i used to be able to see all the tickets i purchased, cccs, etc etc. Cant find it anywhere on this new website, when i click on the symbol of the person now you only get 3 options, my profile/rtv account/sign out. 

Where do i go to see my purchase history, amend cccs etc, like the way it used to be? This new website is worse than the old one fs, its still giving ticket info for the old firm game from last month. I just checked my bank and iv had 3 x £39 taken, one each day since Tuesday. 

Cheers

14 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Looking for some info, on old website i used to be able to see all the tickets i purchased, cccs, etc etc. Cant find it anywhere on this new website, when i click on the symbol of the person now you only get 3 options, my profile/rtv account/sign out. 

Where do i go to see my purchase history, amend cccs etc, like the way it used to be? This new website is worse than the old one fs, its still giving ticket info for the old firm game from last month. I just checked my bank and iv had 3 x £39 taken, one each day since Tuesday. 

Cheers

The website is as useful as a burst Johnny TBF. Is it possible you're signing into your RTV account instead of the ticket website? 

Not sure man..it's brutal.

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The website is as useful as a burst Johnny TBF. Is it possible you're signing into your RTV account instead of the ticket website? 

Not sure man..it's brutal.

Dont think so mate, its rangers.co.uk i'm signing into? Is their another site for the ticket side of things does any1 or yourself know?

52 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Cheers

Those 3 are for the europa package