Vaccines needed for Football

scottyc06

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just following where Boris leads surely? 

You can’t even single out Albino Blair on this either.  With the odd exception, governments globally are pretty well acting in conformity in imposing such measures.  You only have to look at France, Canada and Australia (who are slightly ahead of us in the tyranny stakes) to see where this is going.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Tell it to Phyllis Marini, Margaret Binnie and Mary Reeder. My aunts who all died of Covid before there was a vaccine and would likely have lived had one been available at the time. 

sorry bud but whats that got to do with the thread they would have got a vaccine and more than likely got the QR code 

no one is saying dont get the vaccine its about creating a two tier system based on your medical history you that thing just a couple years ago was private and confidential

do you need to see the history of every communicable disease they may or may not have make sure you see the medical history of your waitress she may have herpes

oh youve got the sniffles im sorry you cant get into this concert or enter this park for the festival

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

sorry bud but whats that got to do with the thread they would have got a vaccine and more than likely got the QR code 

See the post it is a reply too. Yes there are a handful of people around the world who have died or suffered life-changing problems because of the vaccine. That pales in comparison with those who died before there was one available and would have been alive today had they had the chance to get vaccinated.

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

no one is saying dont get the vaccine its about creating a two tier system based on your medical history you that thing just a couple years ago was private and confidential

do you need to see the history of every communicable disease they may or may not have make sure you see the medical history of your waitress she may have herpes

oh youve got the sniffles im sorry you cant get into this concert or enter this park for the festival

Which other diseases are as deadly among those unvaccinated and as easily transmissable among those unvaccinated as Covid-19 that you think we'd need a vaccine for?

Herpes, as your example, isn't transmissable through the air afaik and needs direct contact. Unless you plan on winching the waitress, you'll have nowt to worry about.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

See the post it is a reply too. Yes there are a handful of people around the world who have died or suffered life-changing problems because of the vaccine. That pales in comparison with those who died before there was one available and would have been alive today had they had the chance to get vaccinated.

yes i agree but im missing the point what thats got to do with showing your QR code to get into games and further down the line restaurants even if those have covid but another non vaccinated person cant get in and they dont have covid

i mean granted ive had a few beers but im just not seeing it

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

Not really your medical history though? Having a vaccine passport does not even tell you if you've had COVID nevermind any other illness or disease? Doesn't really have anything to do with your health status.

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

yes i agree but im missing the point what thats got to do with showing your QR code to get into games and further down the line restaurants even if those have covid but another non vaccinated person cant get in and they dont have covid

@madina mentioned someone who had died as a result of the vaccine as if they are the only people who have died.

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

Well yes, you could be double vaccinated and an asymptomatic carrier and go to a game.

You could be unvaccinated and not carrying the virus and be denied entry.

Unless i’ve picked all this up wrong?

You are still supposed to be doing LFT's before going to any large events.

23 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Thought the majority of people catching COVID at the moment have been double-vaccinated so the government are only saving un-vaccinated people technically in large groups whilst the double jabbed are firing about like there isn't a virus and spreading it more often. All a bit of a headfuck and I'd love to spite the SNP and not get this but I'll get it to not miss a Rangers game. Had lived pretty safely up until this point but the virus isn't going away because people are shite, so its needs must.

You'll miss ten weeks worth regardless as you need to wait between the first and second jab.

2 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

im sure you would have said the same when they where told to take thalidomide for morning sickness

9 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Fuck sake give over, you posted about Thalidomide a few pages back.

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Slight difference.  Tragic though the deaths of your aunts were, dying with Covid or indeed any natural disease is part of the natural progression and chance you take in living your life.  It is slightly different when you die as a result of an experimental chemical injected into you by the State, even more so when the State is coercing and bullying people into taking the injection, by restricting their freedoms and ostracising them as ‘idiot disease carriers’.

That's like saying falling off a ladder and breaking your back is just a natural part of life and you shouldn't bother going to hospital for surgery and just die. Much like in that example there's a preventative measure that humans can step in with and increase the chance of survival

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Slight difference.  Tragic though the deaths of your aunts were, dying with Covid or indeed any natural disease is part of the natural progression and chance you take in living your life.  It is slightly different when you die as a result of an experimental chemical injected into you by the State, even more so when the State is coercing and bullying people into taking the injection, by restricting their freedoms and ostracising them as ‘idiot disease carriers’.

It's not 'experimental' though. mRNA vaccines have been being tested for a decade and have passed all stages of clinical trials. Just like any other drug used.

People's freedoms aren't being restricted any more than they are by literally any piece of legislation. I want to get cannabis from my doctor to help with my arthritis. I can't. Nothing to do with the 'state' restricting my freedoms.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To suggest there are only a handful of people around the world who have died or have had side effects because of the vaccine is grossly disingenuous and does you no credit.  You only have to look at the reporting systems set up by regulatory authorities in the USA, UK and EU.  I thought you were meant to be a journalist. On second thoughts maybe you’re post is exactly in keeping with the failure of the media to do any honest reporting over the last eighteen months and just follow the set narrative.