Vaccines needed for Football

scottyc06

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

yes so why bring it back up?

besides im done with this thread its nothing but trolls and people who think they are important

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dtw4xtbe7nh68dhzmz

:lol: 

Because you were giving it big licks about posts not being about QR codes and Ibrox, whilst posting about Thalidomide.

But you know that anyway, plus reported for homophobic abuse.

See ya sweetie xoxo

22 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Slight difference.  Tragic though the deaths of your aunts were, dying with Covid or indeed any natural disease is part of the natural progression and chance you take in living your life.  It is slightly different when you die as a result of an experimental chemical injected into you by the State, even more so when the State is coercing and bullying people into taking the injection, by restricting their freedoms and ostracising them as ‘idiot disease carriers’.

Exactly this. Lisa Shaw was fit and healthy and didnt need the vaccine. She took it as she felt it was her "civic duty". Ironicallly enough if she'd caught covid it would 99.9% likely to have been a mild inconvience to her.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Does anyone know roughly how long it will take to get the 'uneditable bit of paper' as proof

Log into nhs inform website and request it. Takes a few days. Your username should be on your letter, but you can also follow a link on the site to get it emailed to you if you've lost it. 

Or PayPal me £100, whichever is easiest. 

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Log into nhs inform website and request it. Takes a few days. Your username should be on your letter, but you can also follow a link on the site to get it emailed to you if you've lost it. 

He isn't downloading shit mate

That's how they'll get us

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Just wondering if I'll have it in time for the Hibs game on the 3rd October if you can't order it til the 30th September

Just now, Broxi said:

He isn't downloading shit mate

That's how they'll get us

I'm not downloading it as I don't have a smartphone and don't intend on getting one.

Get your facts right before trying to be a smart arse. Fool.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I'm not downloading it as I don't have a smartphone and don't intend on getting one.

Get your facts right before trying to be a smart arse. Fool.

I'm assuming you have a computer, hence you are on this website. Which you could have printed it off at home yourself. So the point was valid. Cheers

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You are still supposed to be doing LFT's before going to any large events.

If LFT results were accurate enough there would be no need for vaccine passports as a negative LFT at the door would suffice and keep everyone safer than a bit of paper saying you’ve had 2 jags.

The reality is that people who are double vaccinated can and will enter sports arenas while carrying the virus and other people in attendance who are double vaccinated will catch it.

People without the double jag tick in the box will be denied entry.

So the answer to my original question is still ‘yes’