Vaccines needed for Football

scottyc06

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Anyone who has tested positive has covid has to isolate regardless of vaccine status.

I’d like to know if it’s the same in the uk as this scenario, a kid in my kids class tested positive so she had to isolate, but her family tested negative and because the mum n dad had both been vaccinated they didn’t need to isolate and could carry on with their normal business, but we know the vaccine doesn’t stop you catching covid  so that’s what does my fucking skull in and why I sympathise with the anti vaxers to an extent even tho I’m double vaccinated, the rules don’t make sense, the parents can be positive a day or 2 after the negative test yet still cutting about as normal infecting everybody they come in contact with

if They are going to make rules make them fucking sensible so we can see why they are doing it in the first place, that’s the part that annoys me, we can have a euro’s and an F1 but festivals are a no no 🤷🏻🤔

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

They're not going to link venue systems with NHS systems, and even if this is what they are aiming for venues are not going to be able to get the IT systems in place by the end of the month. It'll be a manual check, at least for a while. . 

You can download an app which scans the QR code and brings up the vaccine information, I downloaded it and did it on my codes it's the easiest thing in the world, I think it's what England are using already

9 minutes ago, Madina said:

Why do they class a covid death as "28 days after testing positive for covid", yet there isnt the same criteria for death 28 days after the vaccine. I'm sure since July there has been 5,000 of the latter 

Any adverse reaction after the vaccine is counted even if it is later than the 28 days reporting window used for death reporting.

48 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's not 'experimental' though. mRNA vaccines have been being tested for a decade and have passed all stages of clinical trials. Just like any other drug used.

People's freedoms aren't being restricted any more than they are by literally any piece of legislation. I want to get cannabis from my doctor to help with my arthritis. I can't. Nothing to do with the 'state' restricting my freedoms.

These are experimental novel vaccines fastracked for use under emergency use authorisation. Most do not complete their Stage 3 trial period until 2022/23, although I believe in USA there are trying to fast track full approval of the Pfizer vaccine.  The Stage 3 trials are in effect being carried out on the general populace. There is no medium to long term data on these vaccines.  Why do you think that the vaccine manufacturers will take no liability for their efficiency or any side effects?

The MRNA vaccine technology was invented some thirty years ago. There are a number of reasons, not least the potential risk of ADE, that it hasn’t been rolled out until now .  My understanding is that there have been no successful animal trials of MRNA vaccines and less than adequate bio-distribution trials in some cases.  

If you cannot see the difference between a fit and healthy person being denied access to a football match because they don’t want a chemical injected into them, and you being denied medicinal cannibals of your doctor, then I can’t help you.

9 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’d like to know if it’s the same in the uk as this scenario, a kid in my kids class tested positive so she had to isolate, but her family tested negative and because the mum n dad had both been vaccinated they didn’t need to isolate and could carry on with their normal business, but we know the vaccine doesn’t stop you catching covid  so that’s what does my fucking skull in and why I sympathise with the anti vaxers to an extent even tho I’m double vaccinated, the rules don’t make sense, the parents can be positive a day or 2 after the negative test yet still cutting about as normal infecting everybody they come in contact with

if They are going to make rules make them fucking sensible so we can see why they are doing it in the first place, that’s the part that annoys me, we can have a euro’s and an F1 but festivals are a no no 🤷🏻🤔

That's how it is here. The parents wouldn't be a close contact of the kid who has tested positive so wouldn't need to isolate (even if they hadn't been jagged) If their kid then later developed symptoms/tested positive they'd need to isolate unless they were symptom free and had were two weeks beyond their second dose.

TRNSMT is on right now so festivals are allowed.

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

You can download an app which scans the QR code and brings up the vaccine information, I downloaded it and did it on my codes it's the easiest thing in the world, I think it's what England are using already

Yes, but I bet it doesn't bring up your name and address that can then be cross verified with another form of ID? 

Believe me, most venues will be doing manual checks and it'll be as casual as fuck. No way they're scanning 50,000 QR cides at Ibrox. 

4 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Yes, but I bet it doesn't bring up your name and address that can then be cross verified with another form of ID? 

Believe me, most venues will be doing manual checks and it'll be as casual as fuck. No way they're scanning 50,000 QR cides at Ibrox. 

It does, definitely your name anyway, can't remember if it brings up your address but it brings up a decent amount of information. It brings up the same information that is on the paper form so the argument is irrelevant anyway.

This is also still a manual check and one that I don't see taking much longer than being handed the piece of paper or instantly scanning the code and reading the same information from a screen, which would also be far more effective and secure than people, for example, photoshopping fake letters.

10 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

These are experimental novel vaccines fastracked for use under emergency use authorisation. Most do not complete their Stage 3 trial period until 2022/23, although I believe in USA there are trying to fast track full approval of the Pfizer vaccine.  The Stage 3 trials are in effect being carried out on the general populace. There is no medium to long term data on these vaccines.  Why do you think that the vaccine manufacturers will take no liability for their efficiency or any side effects?

The MRNA vaccine technology was invented some thirty years ago. There are a number of reasons, not least the potential risk of ADE, that it hasn’t been rolled out until now .  My understanding is that there have been no successful animal trials of MRNA vaccines and less than adequate bio-distribution trials in some cases.  

If you cannot see the difference between a fit and healthy person being denied access to a football match because they don’t want a chemical injected into them, and you being denied medicinal cannibals of your doctor, then I can’t help you.

They are used under an emergency use but have passed all three stages of clinical trials.

The Phase 3 trials were completed last year - here's the results as published at the time - https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

MRNA trials were successfully performed on mice in 1990. While the Covid vaccines were ALL successfully trialled on animals:

Pfizer- https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-announce-data-preclinical-studies-mrna

Johnson & Johnson https://www.jnj.com/johnson-johnson-announces-that-janssens-covid-19-investigational-vaccine-candidate-prevents-severe-clinical-disease-in-pre-clinical-studies

Moderna https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-announces-publication-new-england-journal-medicine-non

Please stop making shit up that is verifiably bullshit.

21 minutes ago, Madina said:

People have been so brainwashed. Remember it was 3 weeks to flatten the curve (an utter wank phrase btw), remember it was a 2 week circuit breaker that lasted about 9 months, remember it was a vaccine for the elderly and vulnerable, remember when it was the conspiracy theory weirdos who said covid passports would be a thing. Time for people to wake up instead of being boot licking simpering sheep

I can actually remember laughing at cunts for suggesting that vaccine passports would become reality.

A bit of egg on my face lately.

12 minutes ago, Madina said:

People have been so brainwashed. Remember it was 3 weeks to flatten the curve (an utter wank phrase btw), remember it was a 2 week circuit breaker that lasted about 9 months, remember it was a vaccine for the elderly and vulnerable, remember when it was the conspiracy theory weirdos who said covid passports would be a thing. Time for people to wake up instead of being boot licking simpering sheep

That time has long passed mate, the unvaccinated are now the minority, it’s more time for cunts to man up and stop being shit scared to get a jag ffs

every jag you’ve ever had in your life (assuming you’ve have normal vaccinations growing up) have side effects that can kill you, even go and read the side effect of any medication you get prescribed from a doctor and you’ll see it mentions the negative side effects that can kill you if you don’t seek medical help immediately

if your more outraged about being forced to Get the vaccine, then I get your point about the world of today’s man turning into pussys but that’s another fight not winnable in today’s world so accept it an move on and enjoy some of life before yer time is up that’s my observation for what it’s worth

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Ooft! Two threads on this!

Times like this im glad ive got duel screens!

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just a little fact for you.

Youa re actually about 10 times more likely to die of those same clots because you contracted Covid.

I know its scary, but im preying you pull through.

I blame the schools :whistle:

24 minutes ago, Madina said:

Surely if this vaccine was so dangerous, they'd want people like you, the free thinkers who see what us 'simpering sheep' don't to get ill and possibly die rather than giving the 'boot licking simpering sheep' a vaccine that could kill us all off and leave them with only those who think for themselves. Doesn't really make a lick of sense. Kill off the people the control and leave those who oppose them.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

It’s weird the attention this is being given when 400,000 people are waiting for surgery of some sort in Scotland

17 people died from “Covid” today. The most reliable data probably counting Covid as a death when it was a multitude of other issues

450 people died of cancer in the UK today. 

Flu and pneumonia death rate is 10x higher than Covid

If I go to the fitba with pnuemonia, I'm not likely to give it you though am I? And you're definitely not going to die from it. There's more chance you'd possibly get flu and die from me...unless of course there was a vaccine to reduce the risk of that happening.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

If I go to the fitba with pnuemonia, I'm not likely to give it you though am I? And you're definitely not going to die from it. There's more chance you'd possibly get flu and die from me...unless of course there was a vaccine to reduce the risk of that happening.

Point made for me thanks. I’m 10x more likely to get the flu than Covid. Yet every available resource has been used to fight this disease that’s taking much less lives than everything else in the country. 

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's how it is here. The parents wouldn't be a close contact of the kid who has tested positive so wouldn't need to isolate (even if they hadn't been jagged) If their kid then later developed symptoms/tested positive they'd need to isolate unless they were symptom free and had were two weeks beyond their second dose.

TRNSMT is on right now so festivals are allowed.

Fucking crazy man, that’s why I don’t get the rules, the ma n da have both been vaccinated but even though the kid is positive, they don’t need to isolate with her because they have had their vaccine, but having the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it or spreading it, if the full household had to isolate as soon an any member of that household tested positive I could accept that, it makes sense but far too many of these rules dont

Yeah not here but, there is about 30/40 festivals a year here and they are all scrapped until the 1st nov, the companies who run them are not entitled to any government help and a lot are going under because of it.

there’s a big protest again tomorrow of 100,000 marching through the streets, unmute us it’s called, fucking mad scenes the last time, all the top DJs on open back trucks playing tunes, lights, smoke machines the lot, no one covid restriction being acknowledged cunts all just bouncing about Mwi 😀