Vaccines needed for Football

scottyc06

1 minute ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Tough luck to them.the jabs have been available for quite some time yet some are still reluctant get them. I've heard young females saying they don't want them as they don't know what they're putting in their bodies. Standing there with fake tits and pumped up lips ffs. Get the jabs and help out.

I know that stuff makes me laugh. I know people refusing it cos they don’t know what’s in it yet they’re all taking all sorts at the weekend.

20 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

The vaccine protects you, the only risk unvaccinated pose is to themselves, to which there is like a 99.8% chance of survival. And you can still catch and spread it even when double jabbed, the virus isnt more potent from an unvaccinated person - it's the same virus. 

Pish.

6 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

It won't stop at football matches or nightclubs.. Shops, public transport, hotels etc will all come next. People really need to wake up and see what's happening right in front of our eyes. It's not a conspiracy anymore. 

No they won't. Stop scaremongering.

2 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Tough luck to them.the jabs have been available for quite some time yet some are still reluctant get them. I've heard young females saying they don't want them as they don't know what they're putting in their bodies. Standing there with fake tits and pumped up lips ffs. Get the jabs and help out.

There are certain sections of our support who haven't had their first jab until recently or still can't get the jab. All good for them to lose their seat even temporarily? 

All good to cram on a bus for hours, on a subway, in a pub etc but you can't go to the game?

The logic makes zero sense.

3 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Pish.

Well it's a shite vaccine if it doesnt even do what vaccines are meant to do, eh? Let's unofficially force everyone to take an experimental vaccine, trailed to 2023, that doesnt even do what its supposed to...

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's not irrelevant.

You're happy to accept needing a passport to get into a football match because at the moment you're eligible for one.

If you accept this now, you're accepting down the line being told you're no longer eligible to go because your vaccine status has expired and you need to wait however many weeks until you're allowed back in.

Depending on how far the Gov want to push this it could have an impact on people making decisions to purchase season tickets in the future.  The impact is about to be felt shortly, if boosters are then required to keep your vaccine passport valid then fuck knows where this will leave people - fucking shambles.

10 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

It won't stop at football matches or nightclubs.. Shops, public transport, hotels etc will all come next. People really need to wake up and see what's happening right in front of our eyes. It's not a conspiracy anymore. 

Shhh!

Its a secret.

Dont worry though, we wont be going to those lengths. After we implement this, we are just going to push the remaining anti-vaxxers into the sea.

1 minute ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Well it's a shite vaccine if it doesnt even do what vaccines are meant to do, eh?

It literally has the same result as all other vaccines!

Fuck sake, its even more effective than the flu vaccine!

Fucking simpletons with their soundbites man. What they like?

4 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Social Credit Score, here we come...

2 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

They said it was scaremongering last year when people mentioned the "conspiracy" of vaccine passports, time to wake up mate

2 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Well it's a shite vaccine if it doesnt even do what vaccines are meant to do, eh? Let's unofficially force everyone to take an experimental vaccine, trailed to 2023, that doesnt even do what its supposed to...

:lol:

14 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Irrelevant point and debate when this thread is about gaining entry to a football match.

I’ll decide what’s best for me at the time it’s my body.

That's the opposing argument aswell but they aren't getting locked out of football games for their choice.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Vaccine minister yesterday in the commons wouldn't rule out vaccine passports for pubs and restaurants, so I wouldn't be so certain.

They wont do it for public transport or other essential services. They dont have the bottle for that.