Vaccines needed for Football

scottyc06

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Ah well my three seats will be sitting empty until this nonsense is overturned 

The SNP have got this country on toast. Shame on any cunt who supports this removing of peoples freedoms by a twisted corrupt tarrier government.

Fuck the SNP 

Its even helping with social distancing, what a success this is going to be!

Fucking tarrier torries!

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They wont do it for public transport or other essential services. They dont have the bottle for that.

Possibly, but your confidence/complacency about some of things is what I'm on about with your bizarre take on it all.

Not one cunt thought we'd need a passport to go watch a game of football and here we are.

It's small nudges over and over again, you have no fucking clue (and neither do I) where this will lead to but it hardly looks like they're stopping at a once and your done double vaccine then you can do whatever the fuck you want, does it?

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The SNP have got this country on toast. Shame on any cunt who supports this removing of peoples freedoms by a twisted corrupt tarrier government.

Fuck the SNP 

It will get her on the lead story in the media tomorrow , again.......

Just now, Billy Gunn said:

But the vaccines are effective, right?

Yes.

Let me give you a little example of how fucking stupid your logic is.

I got a headache one time in 2009. I took a paracetamol and it wasnt as bad.

I got a headache last week, I took a paracetamol and it wasnt as bad.

At no point did I go full fucking rage at the makers of the paracetamol from 2009 because I needed to take another one.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Possibly, but your confidence/complacency about some of things is what I'm on about with your bizarre take on it all.

Not one cunt thought we'd need a passport to go watch a game of football and here we are.

It's small nudges over and over again, you have no fucking clue (and neither do I) where this will lead to but it hardly looks like they're stopping at a once and your done double vaccine then you can do whatever the fuck you want, does it?

I hoped, but didnt think they would have the courage to go through with it.

Might vote SNP next time, they seem pretty sensible.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck the SNP 

As much as I despise the snp they are doing it in England too.

Wee Nicola will be rubbing her hands knowing that Bears won't attend games because of it though. Less naughty songs in her opinion.

3 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

I had covid and it was like a bad cold, had well worse flu's, only annoying thing was my temporary loss of taste and smell, so tell me why, at 31 and healthy, I need a jab that could potentially cause me harm AKA clots etc when my own immune system has fought off the so-called world's deadliest disease? If your 2 jabs don't protect you from me then they're pretty fkin useless 

Just a little fact for you.

Youa re actually about 10 times more likely to die of those same clots because you contracted Covid.

I know its scary, but im preying you pull through.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just a little fact for you.

Youa re actually about 10 times more likely to die of those same clots because you contracted Covid.

I know its scary, but im preying you pull through.

Well I am long past covid so that means my antibodies are better than the vaccine. Win/win for me!

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

How is it checked is it a bit of paper you should at turnstiles. Imagine you've got one but forgot it or lost it on way 😂

Download the qr codes on your phone mate, just done mine a wee while ago. 

https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/after-your-vaccine/get-a-record-of-your-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-status

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

How is it checked is it a bit of paper you should at turnstiles. Imagine you've got one but forgot it or lost it on way 😂

If I give you my letter and my season ticket and you’ve not been vaccinated then no one is any the wiser. Pointless.

19 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Tough luck to them.the jabs have been available for quite some time yet some are still reluctant get them. I've heard young females saying they don't want them as they don't know what they're putting in their bodies. Standing there with fake tits and pumped up lips ffs. Get the jabs and help out.

im sure you would have said the same when they where told to take thalidomide for morning sickness

Just now, BlueBearz1990 said:

Well I am long past covid so that means my antibodies are better than the vaccine. Win/win for me!

Your antibodies will be exactly the same to be honest, you probably just have a better full body response along with a better T-Cell immunity.

You can have that little science sound bite for free.