Vaccines needed for Football

scottyc06

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

im sure you would have said the same when they where told to take thalidomide for morning sickness

Quick, everyone abandon modern medicine cause we might all end up with Jeremy Beadle hands.

Better to go back to the stone-age and live long and prosperous lives into our early 30s till we die of starvation because we cant chew with our gummy mouths.

Fuck sake lads.  

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If that's what they're gonna use/want to see, sound, can't really go wrong there, quick scan, had mine for ages.

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yes.

Let me give you a little example of how fucking stupid your logic is.

I got a headache one time in 2009. I took a paracetamol and it wasnt as bad.

I got a headache last week, I took a paracetamol and it wasnt as bad.

At no point did I go full fucking rage at the makers of the paracetamol from 2009 because I needed to take another one.

You keep moving the goalposts to levels of stupidity, the definition of a successful vaccine as it would at least have to last a year and it would have to have 50% protection. The Israeli health minister has Pfizer fully vacicnated at 39% protection, Mayo Clinic study at 42% protective and the Imperial College of London at 44% protection, so by definition it's a non-viable failing vaccine.

1 minute ago, Billy Gunn said:

You keep moving the goalposts to levels of stupidity, the definition of a successful vaccine as it would at least have to last a year and it would have to have 50% protection. The Israeli health minister has Pfizer fully vacicnated at 39% protection, Mayo Clinic study at 42% protective and the Imperial College of London at 44% protection, so by definition it's a non-viable failing vaccine.

Well you do keep lowering the bar.

At a Hoffenheim friendly I had to prove I had been double vaccinated by showing either on my phone or a print out. Took time but was workable. There was less than 5,000at the game. It's going to be  a whole different situation for ten times that amount at Ibrox. Guessing the way they will work this is time staging.