Vaccines needed for Football

scottyc06

Ahh well to the people at the turnstiles I don’t have a smart phone so in turn do not have the app. But here’s my “paper document vaccine status” showing I’m double jabbed. Now let me in…. Is that how it’s going to work I take it because the clubs aren’t going to refund however many 100/1000 season tickets. 

Shambolic. 

45 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Vaccine minister yesterday in the commons wouldn't rule out vaccine passports for pubs and restaurants, so I wouldn't be so certain.

In England then?

Health is a devolved matter.

Ministers tend to avoid ruling such things out in general. .

1 minute ago, Madina said:

A negative LFT would have been a better indicator in the guise of keeping people "safe", considering double vaccinated folk can still get/transmit covid. Baffling how many people on here are shrugging their shoulders as if showing a fcking vaccine certificate is normal in any way

I would accept that if people were to pay for their own LFT tests, say £30 a time.

Ill be fucked if im paying my taxes for some simpleton to take expensive tests just so that they can avoid getting a jag that is good for them.

17 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

At a Hoffenheim friendly I had to prove I had been double vaccinated by showing either on my phone or a print out. Took time but was workable. There was less than 5,000at the game. It's going to be  a whole different situation for ten times that amount at Ibrox. Guessing the way they will work this is time staging.

How does time staging work with people traveling on supporters busses ? 

utter shambles again any cunt supporting this is a fucking twat 

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Goodbye to the football then. Will I fuck have my freedom of choice taken away and used against me as some perverse form of blackmail.

Incredible this is being accepted. Outrageous actually.

You are literally using your freedom of choice to get round it.

Just saying like...

15 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

Ahh well to the people at the turnstiles I don’t have a smart phone so in turn do not have the app. But here’s my “paper document vaccine status” showing I’m double jabbed. Now let me in…. Is that how it’s going to work I take it because the clubs aren’t going to refund however many 100/1000 season tickets. 

Shambolic. 

Send details to the club, club activate season ticket - sorted 

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I have text to voice software on this thread so I can read what's happening simultaneously on the Covid thread.

Get it round you.

You’ve got to much to say on all this considering you rarely go to Ibrox. You’re like these cunts that shout for separation but don’t even live in the country so would when the country goes to fuck they it doesn’t matter as there is no personal consequence.