Vaccines needed for Football

scottyc06

17 minutes ago, tm91 said:

A policy designed more to push people to get the vaccine than protect people. Which is a fine idea in principle, but in typical SNP fashion they fuck it all up. This should have been announced months ago if this was the plan. Clearly just decided upon this very recently given the previous opposition of some Scottish Government members.

That's what happens when you put the greens on the government payroll, they have to toe the line and it's gonna get a whole lot worse, Harvey and slater given an extra 30k a year each, extortion at its finest. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I won’t be asking for a refund and will renew again next year regardless. I’m not giving up my seats but I’m also not jumping to the SNP tune. 

if in the future I decide to get vaccinated it will be my own choice not forced on me by a dictatorship.

You guys are ok 

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

People siding with the essenpee on this issue is a fucking disgrace, vaccinated or not.

Unbelievable the amount of fucking sheep like numptys on here and some I expected better from tbh 

Others it’s expected 

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

😂 no worries mate enjoy your living room for the matches.

surely you can't agree with a 2 teir system, where does it stop, the virus isn't they only thing out there that's contagious 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

This is brilliant news in terms of getting tickets to semis and finals btw.

Hopefully many many people decide to not get vaccinated but also stay well away from me 

😂😂

43 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

How does time staging work with people traveling on supporters busses ? 

utter shambles again any cunt supporting this is a fucking twat 

I am not supporting it just saying that's how they might try to manage it if it has to be an in person presentation of proof of a double vaccine. God knows what will happen. It's the Hibs game that will be the first affected by this.

Just now, KaiserJon said:

I am not supporting it just saying that's how they might try to manage it if it has to be an in person presentation of proof of a double vaccine. God knows what will happen. It's the Hibs game that will be the first affected by this.

Jon, we were told you left due the outrageous bullying you faced?

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

You get that their imposing nonsensical restrictions eh? Covid passports and vaccines don't stop transmission. 

The sensible thing would be everyone shows a negative test for entry if you must have restrictions.

Get the vaccine and you're not being restricted mate. Quick solve.

Just now, ScottBF2 said:

Get the vaccine and you're not being restricted mate. Quick solve.

I'm alright, my brother's double vaxxed and sending me his certificate, I can mix with the top tiers of society in all areas of the nation

7 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Mate a simple 24 hour before match negative test is all that’s needed show proof of this and there should be no issues, it’s all about the SNP controlling and getting what they want. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm alright, my brother's double vaxxed and sending me his certificate, I can mix with the top tiers of society in all areas of the nation

Hope the polis that drag you out the stadium are double vaxxed.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I won’t be asking for a refund and will renew again next year regardless. I’m not giving up my seats but I’m also not jumping to the SNP tune. 

if in the future I decide to get vaccinated it will be my own choice not forced on me by a dictatorship.

I’m with you on this.