Vaccines needed for Football

scottyc06

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

Should everyone not be double vaccinated by now anyway?

No because some people chose not to get vaccinated for whatever reason. It’s called freedom of choice mate that thing the SNP are trying to remove and dictate to the population 

35 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

More fool you, she isnt strictly of this world any more. 

:lol: superb

15 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

People siding with the essenpee on this issue is a fucking disgrace, vaccinated or not.

Dunno, might be siding with the unionist greats, the Tories.

On the bright side a new niche in the black market has opened up.

”vaccine passports, 2 for a poouuuwwwnnaaa”

Seriously though, this seems like an absolutely pointless exercise as anyone who is that entrenched in their belief not to get vaccinated will either get fake conformation or blag it through mental health or some other exemption.

Everyone who is going to get vaccinated is vaccinated. 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

This is brilliant news in terms of getting tickets to semis and finals btw.

Hopefully many many people decide to not get vaccinated but also stay well away from me 

Was thinking the same, maybe means i'll not be torturing Govan Blue as much.

Thought the majority of people catching COVID at the moment have been double-vaccinated so the government are only saving un-vaccinated people technically in large groups whilst the double jabbed are firing about like there isn't a virus and spreading it more often. All a bit of a headfuck and I'd love to spite the SNP and not get this but I'll get it to not miss a Rangers game. Had lived pretty safely up until this point but the virus isn't going away because people are shite, so its needs must.