Morelos

MacBoyd

Just now, Smile said:

I do not see why we are still having the Morelos argument the boys done ship him out as soon as we can.

He will still pop up with the occasional goal but two seasons now he finished with only twelve goals in the league as the main striker for Rangers that's a joke for a main striker.

Posters have dug themselves a hole and just keep digging he was worth fifty million and replacing Vardy on here by the loonballs its clear they are now just doubling down now.

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I do not see why we are still having the Morelos argument the boys done ship him out as soon as we can.

He will still pop up with the occasional goal but two seasons now he finished with only twelve goals in the league as the main striker for Rangers that's a joke for a main striker.

Posters have dug themselves a hole and just keep digging he was worth fifty million and replacing Vardy on here by the loonballs its clear they are now just doubling down now.

In the last two seasons Morelos has scored 46 times for Rangers.

24 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Looking at goals scored as a way of deciding to sign a midfielder or not is a very simplistic way of looking at it

No but its a start, they'd then watch his performances and see how erratic they are and how inconsistent he is in a number of positions on the park 

Just now, The Dude said:

I can read fine. I was just pointing out that despite your weird cherrypicking of league goals, nobody has scored more goals than Morelos for Rangers in the timescale mentioned.

No ones played more as the main striker so I'd think he should have, but still doesnt hide his goals in the league is pathetic and has been the last two seasons.

cherrypicking must be a new name for facts I guess. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

No ones played more as the main striker so I'd think he should have, but still doesnt hide his goals in the league is pathetic and has been the last two seasons.

cherrypicking must be a new name for facts I guess. 

Facts would be including his entire tally. Simply highlighting league goals is a bit like me moaning Gerrard's won fuck all if you ignore that league that he won.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Facts would be including his entire tally. Simply highlighting league goals is a bit like me moaning Gerrard's won fuck all if you ignore that league that he won.

No, its how you work out who the best striker in the league is simple enough to understand surely.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No ones ignoring the other goals, but the league is the priority. And 12 a season isn’t enough for a Rangers CF. 

Facts can be spun either way. Gerrard has a 8.33% success rate in winning domestic completions. Sounds horrendous. Where as Gerrard was the man who delivered 55 sounds fantastic. 

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The McCoist comparison only strengths the fact that 12 goals in a 38 game league season isn’t enough. 

An average of 17 league goals each season for Super. (16.7 actually)

Edit: Morelos is on an average of 14 league goals a season over his time at the club.

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No ones ignoring the other goals, but the league is the priority. And 12 a season isn’t enough for a Rangers CF. 

Facts can be spun either way. Gerrard has a 8.33% success rate in winning domestic completions. Sounds horrendous. Where as Gerrard was the man who delivered 55 sounds fantastic. 

I still think Gerrard has come up short as well there is no reason we should not have won a few cups as well. It not unrealistic at a club like Rangers.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

An average of 17 league goals each season for Super. (16.7 actually)

Edit: Morelos is on an average of 14 league goals a season over his time at the club.

There’s a fallout with the manager, a leg break in there, and getting older. 

If you take McCoist roughly over the same time period in the league he had:

85-86: 25 in 33

86-87: 34 in 44

87-88: 31 in 40

88-89: 9 in 19