Morelos

MacBoyd

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

That's not a link. You shouldn't make claims that you can't back up.

Search no ones doing it for you. A posters allready admitted to the Vardy link. Please help me find something SMILE signed Joffrey.:confused:

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

For all the chances Morelos missed, we were still 1-0 up with a couple of minutes to go. McGregor's fuck up is what cost us two points on Saturday.

Gerrard himself said the misses were what cost us and they hung McGregor out to dry.

Words may have been changed but you get the gist.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

What was the score when McGregor flapped?

Dont think anyone denies mcgregor fumbled the equaliser, but hoping your keeper catches a corner, when under pressure at home to a newly promoted team, holding on for a 1-0 win, all because your main striker missed an open goal from 6 yards, is a bit shit on said keeper

How many saves did mcgregor make prior to the equaliser? 

So what would the score have been had McGregor caught that 90th-minute corner rather than flapping at it?

Nobody's suggesting McGregor didn't cost us points. But can't you see that we are out-of-sight if Morelos is in form. He plays an equal part and arguably a bigger part in the two points lost. I see the logic in both parts.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So what would the score have been had McGregor caught that 90th-minute corner rather than flapping at it?

Does this makes the misses any less relevant as Gerrard mentioned we should have been out of sight by then.

Coming to Morelos defence here, where my seat is I had a great view of the chance he had near the end, I was looking directly across at the chance, and in my opinion if Roofe had played a better ball Morelos would have had a tap in, not having to stretch to get the ball - I also watched it on TV and granted that view didn't go the Buff any favours 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Dont think anyone denies mcgregor fumbled the equaliser, but hoping your keeper catches a corner, when under pressure at home to a newly promoted team, holding on for a 1-0 win, all because your main striker missed an open goal from 6 yards, is a bit shit on said keeper

So what you're telling me is that had McGregor not fucked it, we'd have won that game 1-0?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Nobody's suggesting McGregor didn't cost us points. But can't you see that we are out-of-sight if Morelos is in form. He plays an equal part and arguably a bigger part in the two points lost. I see the logic in both parts.

Strikers will ALWAYS miss chances. We absolutely should have scored more but, inspite of those misses, we were still 1-0 up with a couple of minutes to play...

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So the two points dropped at home to Motherwell was that Roofe or Sakalas fault as Roofe missed a sitter from six yards and Sakala blooters a 121 into the Louden beer garden or horrendous defending for equaliser?

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

So the two points dropped at home to Motherwell was that Roofe or Sakalas fault as Roofe missed a sitter from six yards and Sakala blooters a 121 into the Loudon beer garden or horrendous defending for equaliser?

Both. 

We are all going around in circles here. McGregor catches the ball, we win 1-0. Buff scores before that, we win 2-1. 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Strikers miss chances. It happens. Even allowing for Morelos' misses, we were still 1-0 up and only had to see it out...

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

So the two points dropped at home to Motherwell was that Roofe or Sakalas fault as Roofe missed a sitter from six yards and Sakala blooters a 121 into the Louden beer garden or horrendous defending for equaliser?

Roofe should have scored against Hearts as well when he hit the post our strikers not scoring are putting pressure on our defence.

Gerrard fucked it with the subs for me as well.

Strikers miss chances. It happens. Even allowing for Morelos' misses, we were still 1-0 up and only had to see it out...

We were one up, thanks to a defensive mid, all that domination at home and if it wasnt a defensive mid we'd have lost that game

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

We were one up, thanks to a defensive mid, all that domination at home and if it wasnt a defensive mid we'd have lost that game

But we did score and we were winning the game until McGregor's fuck-up. Morelos could've missed 1000 more chances and we'd STILL have been winning.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Roofe should have scored against Hearts as well when he hit the post our strikers not scoring are putting pressure on our defence.

Gerrard fucked it with the subs for me as well.

I agree about the strikers and also the other attackers but when we go a goal up whether it’s Mcgregors error or the amateurish defending from Tav/Goldson/Aribo/Simpson against Motherwell, ultimately that costs us two points.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

This in a nutshell. Both shagger and Alfredo are culpable. But the entire team aren't putting sides away and we are always liable to leak a goal. Until we start scoring goals this will continue. And if it carries on we won't be top of the table much longer.