Morelos

MacBoyd

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Who fucked up handed Hearts an equaliser?

see that's the issue - one mistake causes a goal but he saved a few - Morelos on the other hand .... puts one of those away instead of constantly fucking up and Mcgregor's error doesnt matter.

And I'll tell you next game McGregor will be all out to put that right, can we say the same for Morelos.

3 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

see that's the issue - one mistake causes a goal but he saved a few - Morelos on the other hand .... puts one of those away instead of constantly fucking up and Mcgregor's error doesnt matter.

And I'll tell you next game McGregor will be all out to put that right, can we say the same for Morelos.

Yes.

53 minutes ago, Smile said:

The subs once again baffled me.

He does it time and time again, how kamara never came off was a disgrace that right back of theirs was in acres of space every time and ultimately led to the corner for the goal.

then he selected Simpson ahead of balogun against Motherwell and he cost us, and he said he played well after it! then dropped him the next game☹️

20 hours ago, The Dude said:

But we did score and we were winning the game until McGregor's fuck-up. Morelos could've missed 1000 more chances and we'd STILL have been winning.

Errors happen. It’s a bit like dodgy refereeing decisions. Take your chances and dodgy decisions, and individual errors don’t lose you points.

On 19/10/2021 at 13:47, Smile said:

I do not see why we are still having the Morelos argument the boys done ship him out as soon as we can.

He will still pop up with the occasional goal but two seasons now he finished with only twelve goals in the league as the main striker for Rangers that's a joke for a main striker.

Posters have dug themselves a hole and just keep digging he was worth fifty million and replacing Vardy on here by the loonballs its clear they are now just doubling down now.

agree with all of that...

22 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Morelos should have put the result beyond doubt, but it was McGregor’s mistake which ultimately cost us two points.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Honestly have no idea why some refuse to accept this.

I can't accept it because McGregor made 1 mistake in the whole game, while Morelos made multiple. Don't think it is fair to point the finger at the goalie.