Morelos

MacBoyd

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hagi and Wright offer nothing goal scoring wise and Sakala is absolutely awful.

Wright is a bench player , Sakala looks raw but if you’re giving me the choice of Hagi or Morelos finishing a chance it’s Hagi all day long. Morelos has been shite for weeks. 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Wright is a bench player , Sakala looks raw but if you’re giving me the choice of Hagi or Morelos finishing a chance it’s Hagi all day long. Morelos has been shite for weeks. 

Hagi hasn’t scored since Dunferline game in August 2 months ago.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Said it before pal, he looks like he’s just started learning how to play football.

Do you think Defoe should be in our matchday squad then as he's obviously not cutting it as a coach. OR, Sakala is that inept our scouting system is shite :hmmm:

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

When Wright has started games he’s not looked too great, seems to be good as an impact player when the other team starts tiring and he can really use his pace/energy 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Do you think Defoe should be in our matchday squad then as he's obviously not cutting it as a coach. OR, Sakala is that inept our scouting system is shite :hmmm:

Said it before, i think our scouting system is atrocious.

December 19 we beat Celtic at parkhead and if everyone fit next week the same team that started there bar Helander for Katic would still start at St Mirren.

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Fuck this I'm away to bed for work, jesus fucking christ. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Said it before, i think our scouting system is atrocious.

December 19 we beat celtic at parkhead and if everyone fit next week the same team that started there bar Helander for Katic would still start at St Mirren.

That is in fact fucking dismal and pretty close to it. We haven't spent, and it is starting to show. 

I just hoped we could get players in on frees and they would get coached to be better. I know there aren't Kamaras 50k out there everywhere right enough. 

7 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Can you explain why he’s not cutting it as a coach? Morelos’ misses are down to him and no one else. 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Can you explain why he’s not cutting it as a coach? Morelos’ misses are down to him and no one else. 

I'm not saying he's not cutting it as a coach, I'm posing the question. 

He's a very good professional, well capped player, I'm sure he can maybe help players like Sakala in relation to positioning, not getting caught offside constantly, running channels, not snatching at shots, and some composure. 

Sakala seems to live a pretty healthy lifestyle - doesn't drink etc etc. Thought he could learn Alot from a true professional in Defoe. That was my point. Maybe give it a bit of time. 

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I'm not saying he's not cutting it as a coach, I'm posing the question. 

He's a very good professional, well capped player, I'm sure he can maybe help players like Sakala in relation to positioning, not getting caught offside constantly, running channels, not snatching at shots, and some composure. 

Sakala seems to live a pretty healthy lifestyle - doesn't drink etc etc. Thought he could learn Alot from a true professional in Defoe. That was my point. Maybe give it a bit of time. 

Said on here before about sakala, he frustrated the life out me (old firm game I think) when we brought him on to see the game out but instead of running down the channel into space, he stayed in the middle where he had zero to offer us. One thing he definitely has his pace so you’d think the most obvious place to  run and look for a pass would be down the line, even that surely doesn’t need coached.