Mental fortitude

Rlm

Before last season we wud of lost that game coz our heads wud have gone down after going behind. I know we didnt play fantastic today but you cant fault how we just grabbed the game by the scruff and found a way of getting the points which was all that matters. Great 3 points, have a great weekend everyone.

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

The match thread is full of panty wetters and folk that have never been to a game ffs

Match threads are always the same.

A goal down and  people panic and are ready to hand our title back. If our players had that mindset we'd get relegated. 

5 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

The match thread is full of panty wetters and folk that have never been to a game ffs

Place is like a pendulum. It's either all amazing and bring on Barca or chronic and everycunt needs sacked or sold.

I love watching goals back to see how players react. Tells you a lot about mentality. When Tav popped that in everyone to a man celebrated.

We need to improve. But if this is us at our worst and are still picking up points I'm happy for now. I'm confident we will hit a run of form once new players get up to speed. Once that happens we can look back on these ugly wins and see how important they are.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tbh mate, I see your often see your posts as glass half empty. 

The best team won today.

Ill Be honest, I thought aye better team controlled the ball but done nothing with it until they scored.  Our first chance was the Tav I think, ball along goal line for Morelos.  We were poor,  but we won and that does me.  

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I love watching goals back to see how players react. Tells you a lot about mentality. When Tav popped that in everyone to a man celebrated.

We need to improve. But if this is us at our worst and are still picking up points I'm happy for now. I'm confident we will hit a run of form once new players get up to speed. Once that happens we can look back on these ugly wins and see how important they are.

It’s the fans reaction I love.  Winner the rangers end was bouncing. 

Just now, GOAT said:

Ill Be honest, I thought aye better team controlled the ball but done nothing with it until they scored.  Our first chance was the Tav I think, ball along goal line for Morelos.  We were poor,  but we won and that does me.  

Tbh mate, I'm never in the match day thread, I'm too busy watching. I have a look at half-time and of course at the end.

I was against the grain of opinion today. I thought we played quite well but for some reason, we are missing the final cutting edge. Today wasn't the first time this season our front three aren't in sync. But overall, we competed hard and came away with three road points. We wouldn't have done that two years ago. 

Time to focus on Lyon.