Gerrard: Post Match Reaction

Virtuoso

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's standard chat. There's literally no benefit to talking down players we're about to rely on in huge games.

Anyone in management knows that you never publicly play down your team, that shit happens behind closed doors. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Next time please don't quote me if your just going to post nonsense.

This notion that people are suggesting that the manager should come out and say a player is shit is actually embarrassing.

Its clear as day what I'm saying here, no idea why some of you old yins struggle with common sense.

Meltdown.

Lol

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Stevie G is absolutely 100 mph buzzing. :excited:
Somebody get the guy a drink to calm him down. :thumbsup:

Took me a wee while to calm down. The tackles were flying today and for once, we dished out as much as we received. Especially Aribo. Here sure has bulked up some.

49 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Its clear as day what I'm saying here, no idea why some are struggling to see the point.

We have injuries/isolation problems going on with our CB’s. Jack Simpson is not a player I would have in the team but, we may have to use him because of these issues. The gaffer is trying to instil some confidence in the lad as he may be our only option coming up. What else can we do? If there’s another option or suggestion here, let us know mate. 

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

No I don’t. Should he come out and say he’s shit? What would you expect from a boss?  

He's not shit though. Give the boy a chance to get a run of games. We're all so quick to write somebody off. Joining the famous is a hard shift to adapt to and to be accepted by our fickle support.