*****The Official Champions vs Olympique Lyonnais Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Kent still doesn't look anywhere near fit. I hope we ain't playing him into the ground for the sake of it.

He’s completely lacking the pace, acceleration and explosiveness that makes him great.

I’m not sure if the issue is being over player or what but there has to be some explanation.

Said it all season but we refuse to take risks. Every time there's a chance to get in we turn back and pass.

When we do get forward we constantly underhit passes. 

Not sure if it's personnel or if this formation has run it's course but time to start thinking about a change to the way we play. 

Just now, Johnsey said:

Said it all season but we refuse to take risks. Every time there's a chance to get in we turn back and pass.

When we do get forward we constantly underhit passes. 

Not sure if it's personnel or if this formation has run it's course but time to start thinking about a change to the way we play. 

Team is devoid of any confidence. We haven't played well once this season.

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

He shouldnt be playing period. We have better options than a kent who looks like he cant be fucked. Ive no idea if he has taken the hump because he didn't get a move but his general attitude and performances have not been good this season. 

I thought that myself the other week, I wondered if Leeds or someone tabled a bid and he wanted to go but we told them to bolt. 

I based that on absolutely heehaw tbf.  

Just now, The Godfather said:

Lundstram has been nowhere as bad as folk are making out 

He hasnt been that good either. I just dont think we have the right balance in midfield. We have very little in terms of creativity. Kamara should be first name on the teamsheet and then others around him to compliment his game.