*****The Official Champions vs Olympique Lyonnais Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

I have the same mindset but I was also fearful Lyon would tear us apart, but they haven't.

One top notch finish from us losing/gifting possession and an OG is infuriating.

I just see the like of Spurs with their squad worth hundreds of millions struggling in the Conference League and then read the reaction on here to us against Lyon and just wonder whether some expect far too much some times.

We have managed it over the last 2 or 3 seasons.

There are smaller teams than us with similar or less money that have worked their way to the Champions League some of them even putting on a good show.

We need to stop making excuses the reason Rangers are so successful is we demand the best, we absolutely should not be accepting losing 2-0 at home to anyone without a reaction, especially when the players don’t even put the effort in.

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Decent first half, abysmal second.

Disappointing as fuck. We are stale as hell and it's worrying.

the fact Gerrard doesnt seem to have a clue how to properly change things is the most worrying thing - I knew he wouldnt make any subs till we went two nil down