Gary Neville

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

The pundit was speaking on LADbible TV as he answered fan questions and it wasn't long before he was asked about the best atmosphere he has ever experienced.

And without hesitation, he responded: “Ibrox. Honestly, we played them up there in the Champions League game.
Turkey, Istanbul, Galatasaray, is probably the most ferocious atmosphere that I have ever seen, but Ibrox is definitely the loudest."

He's said that before. He talked about how a lot of the man utd players were intimidated and were talking about it afterwards. Atmosphere was fucking incredible that game.

16 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He's said that before. He talked about how a lot of the man utd players were intimidated and were talking about it afterwards. Atmosphere was fucking incredible that game.

Remember that game, we at least deserved a draw, Phil neville scored with a deflection if I remember correctly.

Malkytfp1 likes this

Did you know that Valencia and Aragon had a Pope just as Florence and the Jews in there fought with Rome. Neville done some blinding work at Valencia and making them lose every game. As soon as Rangers rise up Valencia come in for us. 

50 minutes ago, GerAbroad said:

Did you know that Valencia and Aragon had a Pope just as Florence and the Jews in there fought with Rome. Neville done some blinding work at Valencia and making them lose every game. As soon as Rangers rise up Valencia come in for us. 

Bit early to start drinking isn't it?

1 hour ago, GerAbroad said:

Exactly what I was thinking 

32Blue, Ben10 and KeyserSoze like this

It’s good to hear and it’s his opinion based on experience but in all honesty as much as the atmosphere was good that night v them there were other games around that time (more so Advocaat campaigns) where the atmosphere was better. 

United scored fairly early and as much as the fans kept at it, it was not amongst our best nights of around that era.....that’s my recollection anyway. 

11 minutes ago, markem said:

It’s good to hear and it’s his opinion based on experience but in all honesty as much as the atmosphere was good that night v them there were other games around that time (more so Advocaat campaigns) where the atmosphere was better. 

United scored fairly early and as much as the fans kept at it, it was not amongst our best nights of around that era.....that’s my recollection anyway. 

Barthez was excellent, we pounded them for large spells 

7 hours ago, GerAbroad said:

327D5566-9BCB-4C07-A6B3-909DA3D5933F.jpeg

Sunglasses Ron likes this

8 hours ago, GerAbroad said:

???

I'm a Protestant. 

So?

I think that's why Mendieta ended up at Middlesborough

???

That does nae make sense. It's like Tetris ye need to fit it right in the gaps nawt a mean

???