First Rangers player you saw score live

graeme_4

10 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 2 (August 1993)

Da took me to this and we got beat from Killie, bit of a riddy as I grew up there.:lol: Mad to see their away fans below us that day filling the BF in those days. 

Steven Pressley / Helander are mine.

Just watched that there. Geddes had the game of his life :lol:

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Just watched that there. Geddes had the game of his life :lol:

Remember McCoist’s last game before retirement, he played with Killie and Bobby Williamson didn’t let him on to say cheerio to us at Ibrox. Thought that was quite shite of him tbh.

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Remember Super ally’s last game before retirement, he played with Killie and Bobby Williamson didn’t let him on to say cheeerio to us at Ibrox. Thought that was quite shite of him tbh

Didn't Advocaat basically make McCoist take a bow by pushing him on to the park at the end ? 

2 hours ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Another legend.

I idolised him. I went to Ibrox primary and went over to the stadium for autographs and see the players nearly every day. They say sometimes when you meet your idols they can let you down. That was never the case when it came to Bud, he was great with me never refused a request for an autograph. Couldn't believe it when he came back to Rangers. He made an arse of Provan before the throw in when we beat that lot 2-1 at the Piggery. I was at the game, the Rangers end was unreal when that goal went in. 

Don't remember who the first player was.
The first goal i do remember was Ralph Brand scoring against the real fenian huns in the Scottish Cup Replay at Hampden in 1963,in a crowd which was recorded at 120,000 on a Wednesday night.
The Final itself was recorded at 129,000. 

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Coisty, August 1986.

2-0 up both Coisty, beat 3-2. I was right behind the goal in the Broomy.

I was at that game....fuck me how bad was that defending for the 3 goals lost....thank fuck there was no social media in those days:lol: