Rangers B

bluenoz

49 minutes ago, don logan said:

I'm hearing good things about Lowry. Thoughts?

He is one of many good prospects in this group, Alex is a bit different and can make passes and take players on, has been around the first team, may have made his debut but a couple of injuries has probably came at the wrong time. First team is a world away from Youth and Lowland League football but Alex is progressing well.

12 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

He is one of many good prospects in this group, Alex is a bit different and can make passes and take players on, has been around the first team, may have made his debut but a couple of injuries has probably came at the wrong time. First team is a world away from Youth and Lowland League football but Alex is progressing well.

That was my first game last night, thought he looked really good technically, reminded me of Aribo when on the ball.

Was really impressed by Lindsay and thought Ure lead the line well, good link play.

Small snapshot for me but will definitely try to get along more regularly.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

How does this European League work? How many teams? How many games?

Where is Juan Alegria?

32 teams that mirror the Champions League Groups

32 teams in the Domestic Champions Path, this is what Rangers are in.

Domestic Champions Path play two knockout rounds, which will leave 8 clubs.

These 8 clubs will play a second place team in the Champions Youth League Groups.

Juan Alegria has been injured, but he is ineligible to play in this tournament. Some U20's are allowed but they have to have been at the club for two years. For the same reason Charlie McCann, Arron Cervantes and Kane Ritchie-Hosler are not available.

24 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

32 teams that mirror the Champions League Groups

32 teams in the Domestic Champions Path, this is what Rangers are in.

Domestic Champions Path play two knockout rounds, which will leave 8 clubs.

These 8 clubs will play a second place team in the Champions Youth League Groups.

Juan Alegria has been injured, but he is ineligible to play in this tournament. Some U20's are allowed but they have to have been at the club for two years. For the same reason Charlie McCann, Arron Cervantes and Kane Ritchie-Hosler are not available.

Cheers mate. Thanks for the update.

15 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Cruising to another victory 

To be honest, they are doing far, far better than I expected!

Really promising for the future if a few of these kids can take the step up.

The annoying thing is that by our young team doing so well, you can count your bottom dollar on the fact that they wont be allowed in again any time in the future.

They will probably keep the Alter Boy team though, cause they are shite.

4 hours ago, billscott said:

look up spfl  lowland league and you will get them  or bbc teletext    bonnyrigg are top  but we have 2 games in hand which if we win would take us clear

The table I have up has them in third place. They clearly assume that both of us wil win our games in hand as it has us top. As far as we are concerned, probably correct but, as for them, look what happened to their first team last season with their games in hand! Also, they play Spartans tomorrow who are 10 points clear of them.