Rangers B

bluenoz

this guy is a unit, i don't know much about him, seen his 3 goals last night,  19 years old, is he too young, nope, apparently he's only getting match fit, lol,  If he gets an appearance with the first team? he cant play B team football the rest of the season. He looka a power house tbh, Patterson only 19 too. i think he could be in the first team soon, 10 mins here and there, bleed him in. 

If he does get into the first team, it will give Alfie the kick up the arse he needs. 

this guy looks the real deal. Hopefully see him soon.

16 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

this guy is a unit, i don't know much about him, seen his 3 goals last night,  19 years old, is he too young, nope, apparently he's only getting match fit, lol,  If he gets an appearance with the first team? he cant play B team football the rest of the season. He looka a power house tbh, Patterson only 19 too. i think he could be in the first team soon, 10 mins here and there, bleed him in. 

If he does get into the first team, it will give Alfie the kick up the arse he needs. 

this guy looks the real deal. Hopefully see him soon.

Dont know how good he is to be honest, ive only seen the 3 goals he got the other night. One thing you cant say though is he isnt physically ready for the mens game. Some size of lad for 19.