Independent review of the SPFL

MattyBlue

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Can’t see this anywhere else..

Crazy to think another team had this idea not so long ago and offered to pay for it only to have the idea rejected 🧐

Welcomed by Neil Doncaster ha ha ha.  You couldn’t make it up.

It's needed, that's the bottom line. It would likely face resistance if we were involved or driving it. 

The role and effectiveness of the SFA needs considered too, I'm not sure if that's within the scope of this.

Hopefully not another talking shop, but if it is then fuck it, the cost is coming out of someone else's back pocket.

Just now, AGC123 said:

Deloitte is conducting the review, I’ll say no more and act surprised when they find noting to improve on 

Mr Lawell and Mr Desmond are happily contributing their wealth of business acumen to assist Mr Doncaster and the review board that their is nothing to find. It's a Cinch really!

Something doesn’t sit right with me about this. Why would you not invite us as the country’s top club to participate? Apart from their hatred of us, yes, but we are striking high end commercial deals in a global market all the time. Unlike Dundee ffs. Bugger all will likely come of this. 

5 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Deloitte :headwall:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjWjrbGnP_yAhUHAcAKHabkBTkQFnoECAMQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.heraldscotland.com%2Fsport%2F18404005.independent-deloitte-investigation-spfl-vote-finds-no-improper-conduct-officials%2F&usg=AOvVaw2Cvhkhq-itnALRjAcNhr9U

Bound to be wide ranging, hard hitting and transparent

Next you'll be telling me you could hold a FULL enquiry into Child Sex Abuse and exclude sports clubs and religious organisations........ oh wait!!

What a fuckin country

Wankers the lot of them.

This is just what we should expect from these people they do not even try and make it look like they are doing anything for the good of Scottish football, just the same old pish from the same idiots. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyï»żArse said:

It's needed, that's the bottom line. It would likely face resistance if we were involved or driving it. 

The role and effectiveness of the SFA needs considered too, I'm not sure if that's within the scope of this.

Hopefully not another talking shop, but if it is then fuck it, the cost is coming out of someone else's back pocket.

I agree with your points , but the fact doncaster endorses it makes me think there will be limits , hence making it worthless . In fact doncaster may even use it to claim it puts him in the clear.  

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

I agree with your points , but the fact doncaster endorses it makes me think there will be limits , hence making it worthless . In fact doncaster may even use it to claim it puts him in the clear.  

The prick probably thinks he's doing a great job so why not have it.

2 hours ago, AGC123 said:

Deloitte is conducting the review, I’ll say no more and act surprised when they find noting to improve on 

The fact that Dundee are involved is the most staggering of all.  What a brass neck their owner has, taking part in a review of the very same organisation he propped up not so long ago with the email that was sent but never received etc.