Private Eye Have Done A Piece On The DR

mrmojorisin

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

that is the first time i've heard what he was supposedly called,and as far as i know it was never reported in any paper. 

It was reported widely thats what was said. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/michael-gardyne-hits-back-over-23130751

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well if Michael Gardyne said that’s what he said, and it’s in the record, then it’s gospel surely. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Well if Michael Gardyne said that’s what he said, and it’s in the record, then it’s gospel surely. 

Beat me to it mate :thumbup:
How wide do we want it to be.
Surely that should have been case closed after it was in the scabbiest Rangers hating rag.

28 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Rangers werent their high horse (rightly) re: discriminatory language? You miss the whole Kamara/Kudela thing? 

Rangers defended their player who had been racially abused on the pitch. The daily record went on a moral crusade against some bloggers in a pathetic attempt to smear the club. You're a smart guy, I'm sure you can see the difference.

19 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Rangers defended their player who had been racially abused on the pitch. The daily record went on a moral crusade against some bloggers in a pathetic attempt to smear the club. You're a smart guy, I'm sure you can see the difference.

I absolutely can, however standards are standards... 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Fucking knew there was a missing piece to the jigsaw this season. 

Really missed Chris McKee knocking in goals and creating chances for others.

Glad the club banned him right enough.

I can’t believe our £20 million superstar McKee (who?) is being dragged into this argument over the gang of racist bigots at the record.

A classic bout of whataboutery 

24 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I can’t believe our £20 million superstar McKee (who?) is being dragged into this argument over the gang of racist bigots at the record.

A classic bout of whataboutery 

Best i've seen on here in a long time.

Hope it doesn't affect our title chances.

10 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Dude I don't really have a problem with you and have genuinely enjoyed one or two of your articles and even had your back on here during one of the (many) witch-hunts. 

However, I do think you have delusions of grandeur around your 'position in the media' and feel you have to sit on the fence. In doing so it often comes across as you attacking Rangers. Believing Rangers players were so incensed because someone called them a fanny is leaning towards deranged or biased against us. I mean even the beasts don't bring up or remember the McKee story. You must have kept that one in the bank for a day like today. Strange behaviour.

Or believing someone misheard one thing and thought it was something else. 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Or believing someone misheard one thing and thought it was something else. 

Again, you're choosing to take the word of someone over a Rangers player. Someone who played for them. Someone who was fined for taking a shite on a penalty spot. Someone who has previously been investigated for performing a sex act in a dressing room. That's the character you're choosing to believe over our own. Not to mention, you've brought this up in an article where there was an attack on our club and we have pitched in as fans and fought back. Like I said, almost like you were saving this ammunition. Very strange.