Count Dankula gets tore in

mrmojorisin

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

I saw this and his take on the Godley tweets, he was spot on.

The thing is Dankulas defense in his case was it was a joke. Which is blatantly was, but he still got convicted.

At least some of Godleys tweets weren't jokes and were actually offensive yet she seems to be getting away with claiming it was a joke

Complete double standard. Scotland can never again hold pride in its justice system because its a complete joke

his mad lads videos are excellent 

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

You Tuber,free speech advocate and comedian Marc Meehan aka Count Dankula on the Dreary Record/H&H saga.

This guy has a big following outside of the UK  so it's good to get this story  out there

That's @born a blue nose imo

This guy has totally nailed it. Dont dig up shit if you don’t want it fired back at you. I found myself laughing out loud as he was describing the hypocrisy of it all. Had never heard of him before, but will look out for his stuff now. The more you think about it the the more you realise how fucking stupid the record was for allowing that story to ever be printed. GIRFUT. 

2 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Yes he comes from a celtic supporting family but I dont think hes much into football himself tbh 

Aye I've heard him refer to himself as a fenian but only cause he's saying "as a fenian im not offended at songs that say fenian and people shouldn't be arrested for it" never heard him say anything about football.

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Big man hits the nail on the head on so many points 

Seems to lay a lot of the blame on sturgeon for his criminal record. What happened there ?

Taught his missus dog to raise a paw and made reference to Jews being gassed, if I read it right.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Meechan

5 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Big man hits the nail on the head on so many points 

Seems to lay a lot of the blame on sturgeon for his criminal record. What happened there ?

He made daft videos in which he played a prank on his girlfriend and getting her dog to lift its paw as if it was the Nazi salute. He was arrested for this joke and convicted. One of the things that came out of it was that apparently context doesn't matter and they didn't care that it was ultimately a joke. 

That is why he was getting back at the record and making reference to context not mattering when he was commentating on their tweets. 

17 minutes ago, fuckthespl said:

He made daft videos in which he played a prank on his girlfriend and getting her dog to lift its paw as if it was the Nazi salute. He was arrested for this joke and convicted. One of the things that came out of it was that apparently context doesn't matter and they didn't care that it was ultimately a joke. 

That is why he was getting back at the record and making reference to context not mattering when he was commentating on their tweets. 

record are scum same as all the other papers. cant remember the last time i looked at any of them. i wouldny pick them up if they gave me it for free.