Count Dankula gets tore in

mrmojorisin

I love the poetic justice of the DR running an 'uhhrrmuhgawwrrd' piece about Protestant/Unionist bigotry, yet end up not only being exposed as massive hypocrites but also getting their name trashed far and wide by someone whose origins lie on the opposite side of that divide, and all because they targeted him with a similar witch hunt for their own gain.

Get it right up yees, you festering maggots in the carcass of decency. 

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

This guy has not said anything we haven't already said.
What sort of disturbed cunt would teach a wee dog to do nazi salutes,even if was just to wind up his burd. 
The only thing he seems to be getting right is the freedom of speech cannot be a one sided witch hunt.

Fuck up man 😅 have you even seen the video? I take it you think Charlie Chaplin, John Cleese etc are disturbed too?

The guy taught the dog to lift its hand after he said certain phrases, phrases that dogs can't understand btw don't know if you get that, and the joke is the juxtaposition of such an innocent creature doing something so foul. Its not like he taught the dog to bite anyone that looked like a jew 😅

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I like him. He keeps it simple and tells it as he sees it. There is an unserious nature about him. Probably a good laugh in the pub.

That last sentence... He is the DR's worst nightmare.

Hes extremely controversial to some people as well when his whole deal is just dont be so offended all the time and that just cause someone says or believes the wrong thing doesn't make them evil or even a bad person and that the best way to convert people who are nazis for example is to just talk to them and hear their point of view and let them know that there's more to life than hating people.

But the radical left think he's a 100% genuine nazi and its all a dog whistle etc

2 minutes ago, GM63 said:

This is not going to end well for him. 

A great martyr in the fight for free speech :craphead: get it up him. 

At first i was annoyed that it seems like the only reason cancel culture is being fought against now is cause its starting to effect them, but on the bright side there are no high profile Rangers fans in power or in the mainstream media so there's none for them to take down in one last grasp, but a good few of them will go down for sure before the dust settles.

59 minutes ago, Willis said:

Hes extremely controversial to some people as well when his whole deal is just dont be so offended all the time and that just cause someone says or believes the wrong thing doesn't make them evil or even a bad person and that the best way to convert people who are nazis for example is to just talk to them and hear their point of view and let them know that there's more to life than hating people.

But the radical left think he's a 100% genuine nazi and its all a dog whistle etc

Tbh, I know little about him. I just followed him on Twitter so I will know more in due time.

Michael Stewart going against "Cancel Culture" is just hilarious, the lack of awareness from this cunt is off the scale.

Just be honest an admit that Janey gets a pass because she's SNP and hates the same people you do, Rangers fans, Unionists, Loyalists and Tories and only those who you reserve your hatred for deserve to be "cancelled".

That podcast 🤦, where the fuck are they all going to go when Scotland says no again, these cunts are shouting the loudest at the moment because they think Scotland is leaving the Union, honestly let's have another fucking referendum ASAP because I'm sick of these wankers and when they lose they'll have to slither back under their rocks.