Dundee registration open

Billy1984

Following the St Johnstone away ticket sales process, we would like to share an update on the number of supporters who registered for a ticket from each tier.

Tier

Registrations from each tier

Gold

Silver

Bronze

After the first ballot process for the St Johnstone match, over 400 supporters did not purchase the ticket that was made available to them.

This meant that over 400 supporters who wanted to attend the game did not receive the same opportunity to do so.

Our goal with all ticketing decisions is to ensure that supporters who want to attend a game have the best chance of attending and supporting the team.  We would therefore like to emphasise that registering for a match is expressing your intention to attend and if you choose not to purchase a ticket that is subsequently made available to you, this will count as a non-registration.

We are pleased to inform you that online registration for Dundee v Rangers on 25 September is now open.

For this match, plus all other domestic away fixtures where timelines permit, MyGers Member Season Ticket Holders will be invited to register their interest in attending the match.

Please complete the registration process by adding the free product to your basket and continuing to checkout - you will then receive an email to confirm successful registration. 

We will then hold a ballot within each tier (Gold, Silver & Bronze) using the registration data to help guide the number of tickets that will be available for each tier. 

These ballots will be rotational ballots; this means that each supporter entered in the ballot will receive a ticket within their tier before being eligible to receive a ticket for another game.

We are also investigating the possibility of balloting Friends & Family members, within the same MyGers tier, together.  This will be dependent upon available ticket numbers being confirmed and subsequent ballot timescales.

Unfortunately, we are not yet in a position to be able to confirm exact ticket numbers, due to unforeseen delays within the Dundee FC ticket office 

10 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Mate who got for St Johnstone has been allowed to register for this, thought you were out until everyone in your tier had one?

You could theoretically only get 1 person in each tier wanting to go to Dundee who didn't get one for St Johnstone. They would get priority then it would be a ballot between everyone else. 

It's not like CCCS in days gone by where everyone was committed to going to every game.

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You could theoretically only get 1 person in each tier wanting to go to Dundee who didn't get one for St Johnstone. They would get priority then it would be a ballot between everyone else. 

It's not like CCCS in days gone by where everyone was committed to going to every game.

Very obvious now you say it :lol: but I'm sure they will fuck it and include everybody

10 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

We got St Johnstone and are in the ballot for Dundee so fuck knows how they work it.

I’d imagine everybody can enter every ballot incase there’s not enough interest for games so you do get another ticket , I fully expect somebody that’s had st j or Dundee will get a st Mirren ticket , with it being a 12 kick off on a Sunday, on tv and the worst away day in the league 😂

20 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

After the first ballot process for the St Johnstone match, over 400 supporters did not purchase the ticket that was made available to them.

This meant that over 400 supporters who wanted to attend the game did not receive the same opportunity to do so.

Our goal with all ticketing decisions is to ensure that supporters who want to attend a game have the best chance of attending and supporting the team.  We would therefore like to emphasise that registering for a match is expressing your intention to attend and if you choose not to purchase a ticket that is subsequently made available to you, this will count as a non-registration.

Surely they need to understand people are still having to isolate or contracting the virus and a commitment one day can go out the window within a short space of time - especially when you're getting less than 24 hours notice to register and then purchase. Instead of having a plan B for this situation or a standby list they revert to a tone of blame on our part.

23 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

In mine and I got st j 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Nothing for me but I got St Johnstone as a Silver member (I’m not far off Gold). I should be able to pick up a ticket no problems for this though.

I’ve got nothing from Silver, think I’m about 100 away from Gold 

£7 special delivery postage + £1 admin, so as tickets will arrive on time ?  The game is 8 days away ?  They could easily be posted first class tomorrow and all arrive in plenty time, Is this not why we paid £50 to join My Gers, to get a better ticketing set up etc ?