Don't look like scoring many

MacBoyd

59 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Fucking no way i can give you a thumbs up for that comment but...Fuck off route 1 every time... PRICK :lol:

FM stats:

Techinical skills - 1. 

Not the most pished - 20

I have literally no idea what any of this means 🤣🤣🤣

On 17/09/2021 at 18:26, Boybluesy said:

Need Jack back.  For me he is our biggest miss.  Protects the back four and allows more freedom for the other players to go an express themselves. 

The idea that Jack is going to come back after so long out and go straight back into his top form is unrealistic if we are being honest.

I think Jack will play a bit part at best this season.

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I have literally no idea what any of this means 🤣🤣🤣

The irony in me last night stating that my Footie Managers stats would be that im not technical but i was definetly never be the most hungover.

took me a while to work out what i was on about in all. 

1 minute ago, mclovin9091 said:

The irony in me last night stating that my Footie Managers stats would be that im not technical but i was definetly never be the most hungover.

took me a while to work out what i was on about in all. 

I literally have no idea what any of this means 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, steven33jackie said:

Your bang on with that quote after watching todays game.

Today was a slight difference too. First half looked brighter. Roofe and Davis both fucked it early in the second half when they should of killed it. However bottom line is we scored 1, again. Utter shite.

I just think our 433 is far too flat, our front three play too far forward and just leave themselves static and easily marked with the midfield staying behind the ball. Would rather see us in a 4231 with an attacking midfielder in the no10 (Hagi is perfect for this IMO) and players dropping deeper, dragging defenders out of position and creating room for runners to move into.

Edit: should add the improved movement was noticeable in the first half from the attacking players, second half they reverted back to how they’ve been all season and were too easy to defend against.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

I just think our 433 is far too flat, our front three play too far forward and just leave themselves static and easily marked with the midfield staying behind the ball. Would rather see us in a 4231 with an attacking midfielder in the no10 (Hagi is perfect for this IMO) and players dropping deeper, dragging defenders out of position and creating room for runners to move into.

Personally I would rather see a 4132 formation with 1 holding dmf, a proper b2b in the middle with 2 wingers either side coupled with Alfie upfront with hagi or similar just behind him in an ss type role. Gives u numbers in midfield when defending and gives u massive numbers in attack. 

Just have a look at Jorge jesus sporting teams in the past 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Personally I would rather see a 4132 formation with 1 holding dmf, a proper b2b in the middle with 2 wingers either side coupled with Alfie upfront with hagi or similar just behind him in an ss type role. Gives u numbers in midfield when defending and gives u massive numbers in attack. 

Just have a look at Jorge jesus sporting teams in the past 

Yeh don’t disagree with that, although I just can’t think who out of the current squad could play as a box to box midfielder?

Something needs to change though, apart from the first 45 today we haven’t looked threatening at all going forward all season, and we’re not solid enough defensively to be winning games with just the odd goal.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

Yeh don’t disagree with that, although I just can’t think who out of the current squad could play as a box to box midfielder?

Something needs to change though, apart from the first 45 today we haven’t looked threatening at all going forward all season, and we’re not solid enough defensively to be winning games with just the odd goal.

How about this 

McGregor

Patterson   goldson helander bassey

Kamara

Aribo/Wright.     Bacuna.      Kent

Hagi/roofe morelos

Ofc change players who are in form with hagi or roofe lying deep as a supporting striker/amf??? 

On 16/09/2021 at 22:02, MacBoyd said:

Even in the first Gerrard year we were much more entertaining, aggressive and threatening than now. Our poor finishing was the issue then.

We lack the spark of previous seasons. Big players like morelos and Kent not doing nearly enough.

What is the solution for next few games?

We need better goalscorers its been the case for a while.