Fashion Sakala

KeyserSoze

36 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There is a bit of criticism flying about in regards to Sakala & Wright. For me, Roofe is getting off scot-free. Other than a couple of tap-ins he had contributed little this season.

Yes, Roofe missed a sitter today I thought Sakala and Wright did well and for once we had some pace upfront but second half we were awful.

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Really? Based on a one yard out header?

His first touch was abysmal, he frequently lost the ball, and he keeps fucking shooting at the near post instead of across the keeper.

He can run about a bit but on what he's shown so far he's miles and miles off the level we need. There's no cleverness in his play at all and very little technique.

Total nonsense, You are really slating a guy in only his second start who scored for us today as the distance he scored from annoys you, arsehole behaviour.

23 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The one thing that needs sorted immediately is his turning into players and letting the ball run away from him. He'll get hurt if he continues doing that.

My mate says that a few weeks ago, if he doesn’t wise up he could be in for a bad injury. Thought he looked a bit sharper the day; but still a long way to go 

17 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

His first touch was abysmal, he frequently lost the ball, and he keeps fucking shooting at the near post instead of across the keeper.

He can run about a bit but on what he's shown so far he's miles and miles off the level we need. There's no cleverness in his play at all and very little technique.

This kinda sums the boy up, that and the fact his strengths absolutely do not fit into our playstyle makes the signing confusing as fuck. Stick him in an Aberdeen or hibs team and he would score 20/25 goals a season easily as they live to play in the counter but he will not get that space playing for us in the league 

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Total nonsense, You are really slating a guy in only his second start who scored for us today as the distance he scored from annoys you, arsehole behaviour.

It was more a comment on he couldn't miss from there. He had two other good opportunities to score that I can remember, both instead of going across Kelly he went for his near post one saved and one well wide.

I just don't see a player in him so far but yes it's early and yes he may come good.

Technically he looks poor and he's just raw all around which at 24/25 isn't great.

If you think that was a great performance from him then crack on.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It was more a comment on he couldn't miss from there. He had two other good opportunities to score that I can remember, both instead of going across Kelly he went for his near post one saved and one well wide.

I just don't see a player in him so far but yes it's early and yes he may come good.

Technically he looks poor and he's just raw all around which at 24/25 isn't great.

If you think that was a great performance from him then crack on.

You are expecting too much from a player on only his second start.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

You are expecting too much from a player on only his second start.

Maybe but equally I think we should be allowed to judge what we've seen up to now. He's done next to fuck all in the games he's come on in too.

There's time still but like Simpson I'm not seeing a player who's improving our 11.

37 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

glad to read that  i thought i was the only one thinking like that you summed him up perfectly  he has no football brain plenty pace but thats it

On 17/09/2021 at 11:50, Malkytfp1 said:

The problem he has is he won't suit our shitty style of attacking just now. Management seem determined to overload the wings and pump balls into the box. Doesn't suit him. Plan b is the long Hoof fae Goldson and that wee guy isn't winning many headers.

992BD8FC-4439-4321-8C69-ADF4626AE1DC.jpeg.2519461d9c68d9b26b997ffe60b31c53.jpeg

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thought he did well, but needs to hit the target more rather than getting more power into shots that go high / wide.

Few shots I’ve seen him hit, he’s gone for the keepers near post rather than going across him which is annoying 

A lot of harsh judgements I feel on him. He needs a run of games to get settled in and hopefully he will improve. He showed a lot of energy and movement especially in first half and although he did snatch at a few shots, hopefully the coaching staff (Defoe) start working on him to improve that part of his game.  Similar to the criticism of Wright who started well and then faded,  both players haven’t had a consistent run yet. Yes you kind of need to hit the ground running with Rangers but at the same time, we’ve all seen strikers initially struggle and then go on to be great. Their touch, passing, decision making will hopefully improve as they get match fit and a run of games.  I think both the, brought an energy to the front line we’ve been missing.  They will come good hopefylly